Effect Audio cables thread
Aug 15, 2018 at 2:20 PM Post #2,476 of 7,911
GG, just got a quote back for JH cable with bass tuners. Basically it is 2x the price of 4 wire. Really wish there are cheaper options and more 2 wire sources. Maybe I need to change my IEMs LOL.

Aug 15, 2018 at 2:53 PM Post #2,477 of 7,911
FYI, when I recently bought the Ares II 8 wire Eric just charged $350 including DHL express shipping fee for 3-5 days but not mentioned the US sales tax (?). If you choose 10-15 days to ship tonyou the cost is $9.95 which is about right.
You are correct my friend, the only time it charged tax is when you made the purchases thru their website, but no tax if you contact Eric and he will send you the invoice

Aug 15, 2018 at 4:25 PM Post #2,481 of 7,911
LOL, just looking at some of these international retailers it's really funny how some of them use fake MSRP then say on sale for 40% off when in fact the sale price is the MSRP. Pretty sure that's illegal in the US, but guess not so much in other countries.

Aug 15, 2018 at 4:30 PM Post #2,482 of 7,911
LOL, just looking at some of these international retailers it's really funny how some of them use fake MSRP then say on sale for 40% off when in fact the sale price is the MSRP. Pretty sure that's illegal in the US, but guess not so much in other countries.

Yup! That how they do business in the foreign countries... There might be also counterfeit products with discounted prices. :scream:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back