Edit Signature
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 15, 2016 at 9:56 PM Post #61 of 94
Hopefully this thread is still being looked at by an admin because I haven't been able to edit my signature since the update head-fi did with its new layout. Help please.

Jan 16, 2016 at 3:34 PM Post #63 of 94
What OS and browser/browser version are you using, @army-firedawg?

And what happens when you attempt to edit your signature?

I greatly appreciate the reply, thank you.

I use Windows/Google Chrome (but have tried Firefox) as well as on Android mobile. And I don't even have the option to edit my signature or at least I'm now unable to find it since the layout update. 

Jan 17, 2016 at 1:14 AM Post #65 of 94
You should be able to click the silouette in the upper right and scroll to the bottom of your profile to edit your signature. The location hasn't changed, just the icon to click in order to get to that page.

Ok there it is, pardon the ignorance I don't hardly remember it being there I thought it was much quicker getting to it previously (but you said it hasn't changed so I'm quite incorrect). Thank you very kindly for the help my friend, it's much appreciated.

Mar 8, 2016 at 4:41 AM Post #67 of 94
It seems I don't have signature or lists... maybe due to the fact that I joined yesterday?

Mar 12, 2016 at 6:57 AM Post #68 of 94
Looks like I have to join the no-signature queue too. And looks like Joe's been tackling this problem for many years. I feel for you, Joe. 

Mar 12, 2016 at 3:01 PM Post #69 of 94
@Topspin70 - As far as I can see, you have access to edit your signature. Can you try again?

In regard to tackling it for many years, a lot of times, the user has simply missed the rules at the top of the Feedback forum:

Can't edit your profile, signature or avatar or create galleries or lists? Due to problems with spam bots, new users will need to have been a member for 2 days and made 5 posts before they can edit their profile or signature or create lists or galleries.

That being said, Topspin70, it shouldn't have been an issue for you, so let's see what we can figure out.

Mar 12, 2016 at 8:51 PM Post #70 of 94
@Topspin70
 - As far as I can see, you have access to edit your signature. Can you try again?

In regard to tackling it for many years, a lot of times, the user has simply missed the rules at the top of the Feedback forum:

That being said, Topspin70, it shouldn't have been an issue for you, so let's see what we can figure out.

Thanks for checking. I looked under preferences, my info, my community profile, account details. Where is it? I believe u when u say it's there but I'm just not seeing it. I'm using apple OS. Is that why? I probably feel real dumb once u locate it for me.

Mar 12, 2016 at 11:10 PM Post #71 of 94

@Topspin70
 - As far as I can see, you have access to edit your signature. Can you try again?

Thanks for checking. I looked under preferences, my info, my community profile, account details. Where is it? I believe u when u say it's there but I'm just not seeing it. I'm using apple OS. Is that why? I probably feel real dumb once u locate it for me.

Did you scroll all the way down on your profile page? 

There's always this link:  http://www.head-fi.org/users/signature/edit_signature/user_id/342057

Mar 13, 2016 at 6:01 AM Post #72 of 94

Did you scroll all the way down on your profile page? 

There's always this link:  http://www.head-fi.org/users/signature/edit_signature/user_id/342057

I scrolled down. But clearly not far down enough. -FACEPALM-

Thanks for helping, and the link. You guys are great. 

Jun 16, 2016 at 5:50 AM Post #73 of 94
I would love to edit my signature, but there is no area where to do that.
Thanks for your help.

Jun 16, 2016 at 10:46 AM Post #75 of 94
Excellent Joe, thanks so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back