Edit Signature
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 9, 2012 at 5:46 PM Post #5 of 94
bizkid, I just checked your account and you have the right permissions, but I removed them and reset them.  Can you try again?  If it's still not working, can you post your OS, browser, and browser version?  Also, have you tried disabling any add-ons or extensions you may be running?

Sep 29, 2012 at 5:56 AM Post #6 of 94
Are there any particular rules governing who can and can't have signatures? I have relatively few posts under my belt, so I assumed it was bound to the post count, but couldn't find anything in particular.

In other words: I don't seem to have the ability to add a signature, but I would very much like to be able to do so.

Oct 25, 2012 at 4:17 PM Post #9 of 94
Would you fix it for me too? 
rolleyes.gif

Jan 23, 2013 at 11:07 AM Post #14 of 94
I just noticed that I too can no longer find the EDIT Signature function on my Profile page.

I did search and read posts regarding how to do it but the option does not appear.
Can I get some help please?

Jan 23, 2013 at 5:40 PM Post #15 of 94
Hi NiceCans.  I'm seeing your signature, and you have permission to edit your signature.  You can edit it by visiting your [b]profile page[/b], and scrolling to the "Your Forum Signature" section, and click the "edit signature" link.

If you have any more issues with it, could you post a screenshot of that section of your profile page, and your OS, browser, and browser version?  It will help the technical team investigate if the issue isn't resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back