1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Edit Signature

Discussion in 'Feedback & Bug Reports' started by springbiscuit, May 25, 2012.
First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7
Next

Last
  1. Army-Firedawg
    Hopefully this thread is still being looked at by an admin because I haven't been able to edit my signature since the update head-fi did with its new layout. Help please.

2. joe Administrator
    What OS and browser/browser version are you using, @army-firedawg?

And what happens when you attempt to edit your signature?

3. Army-Firedawg

I greatly appreciate the reply, thank you.

I use Windows/Google Chrome (but have tried Firefox) as well as on Android mobile. And I don't even have the option to edit my signature or at least I'm now unable to find it since the layout update. 

4. joe Administrator
    You should be able to click the silouette in the upper right and scroll to the bottom of your profile to edit your signature. The location hasn't changed, just the icon to click in order to get to that page.

5. Army-Firedawg

Ok there it is, pardon the ignorance I don't hardly remember it being there I thought it was much quicker getting to it previously (but you said it hasn't changed so I'm quite incorrect). Thank you very kindly for the help my friend, it's much appreciated.

6. iBrian

never mind I found it

7. demonstrate
    It seems I don't have signature or lists... maybe due to the fact that I joined yesterday?

8. Topspin70
    Looks like I have to join the no-signature queue too. And looks like Joe's been tackling this problem for many years. I feel for you, Joe. 

9. joe Administrator
    @Topspin70 - As far as I can see, you have access to edit your signature. Can you try again?

In regard to tackling it for many years, a lot of times, the user has simply missed the rules at the top of the Feedback forum:

That being said, Topspin70, it shouldn't have been an issue for you, so let's see what we can figure out.

10. Topspin70

Thanks for checking. I looked under preferences, my info, my community profile, account details. Where is it? I believe u when u say it's there but I'm just not seeing it. I'm using apple OS. Is that why? I probably feel real dumb once u locate it for me.

11. Currawong Contributor

Did you scroll all the way down on your profile page? 

There's always this link:  http://www.head-fi.org/users/signature/edit_signature/user_id/342057

12. Topspin70

I scrolled down. But clearly not far down enough. -FACEPALM-

Thanks for helping, and the link. You guys are great. 

13. Troisanneaux
    I would love to edit my signature, but there is no area where to do that.
    Thanks for your help.

14. joe Administrator
    Hello @Troisanneaux

You can edit your signature by visiting your profile page here, then scroll down to where it says "Troisanneaux's Forum Signature". You should see your current signature, and right above it on the right-hand side will be a link that says "Edit Signature". You can click that to edit and update your signature.

15. Troisanneaux
    Excellent Joe, thanks so much.

First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7
Next

Last