Echobox Audio is HIRING!!
Apr 26, 2016 at 12:23 PM Post #21 of 42
  I would be great at CS, I can easily tell people I am right and you are wrong, followed by, piss off.

That's basically the job...right? I mean, that's how I do it...
ph34r.gif

Apr 27, 2016 at 6:32 AM Post #23 of 42

Count me interested! One steaming fresh application coming in tonight! :L3000:

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Apr 27, 2016 at 11:42 AM Post #24 of 42
I wish I lived in California, I would gladly apply for this job. It a great beginners position, with lots of chances to learn and grow as a employee. Hmm I should sell my house lol.:)

Apr 30, 2016 at 1:46 PM Post #28 of 42

Count me interested! One steaming fresh application coming in tonight!
L3000.gif

Nice to see you applying @Joe Bloggs. I greatly appreciated your dedicated support during your time with FiiO. Echobox would be lucky to have you!

I can totally vouch for @Joe Bloggs helping us Fiio users more than a few times! I think he would be a great addition to the team! 

Agreed. He's never been anything but helpful, and I have been on more FiiO tours than I can remember with him holding the reins. He's also never hesitated to be helpful (above and beyond my requests) when I've worked with him one-on-one.

May 1, 2016 at 1:43 PM Post #30 of 42
This is a bit late, but I would also like to vouch for @Joe Bloggs.

He has been very timely and helpful in his responses in serving as FiiO's customer rep on Head-Fi - whether these be about warranty issues or tours for new products (which, I might add, he organized very well and made sure have no issues). I think you only need to see his previous posts on Head-Fi to verify this.

Hopefully Joe gets a chance at Echobox - I think he would serve you well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back