Echobox Audio is HIRING!!
Apr 22, 2016 at 4:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 42

Gilly87

Member of the Trade: ApeSonic
Hey all,

Echobox is growing, and we are looking for new hands on deck - ideally hands that know what they're doing and understand audio gear!

Things are getting crazy around the office, and we need someone who has background in customer service and/or professional usage of social media.

If you're in SoCal, or willing to move, check out our application and let us know if you're interested!

https://echoboxaudio.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk06uaf

Apr 23, 2016 at 2:44 AM Post #3 of 42
  I want $200k a year and work from home, full benefits also. All I have to do is say nice things about Echo 2 times a week, DEAL?

Hmmmm....Sold!

etysmile.gif

Apr 23, 2016 at 5:30 PM Post #6 of 42
  I want $200k a year and work from home, full benefits also. All I have to do is say nice things about Echo 2 times a week, DEAL?

I will wash your car and be your personal social media typist. 50-50 on that deal?

Apr 25, 2016 at 3:50 PM Post #7 of 42
What's the age requirement????????????

Apr 25, 2016 at 4:21 PM Post #8 of 42
45k in SoCal eh? Good luck. Might as well include the line "We already don't value you, and will offer you a salary from 2001. People looking to quickly move on to something else or fresh out of high school only."

Value your people -- and I say that for every business reading this. You will get quality candidates that stay.

Apr 26, 2016 at 5:44 AM Post #13 of 42
  45k in SoCal eh? Good luck. Might as well include the line "We already don't value you, and will offer you a salary from 2001. People looking to quickly move on to something else or fresh out of high school only."

Value your people -- and I say that for every business reading this. You will get quality candidates that stay.

We're a startup, dude. We need someone to answer CS emails and work social media; it's mostly a super chill job that involves a late night here and there for better pay than retail.  I made it work living on the west side for 3 years on less than that; if someone had posted this when I was working for T-Mobile a few years ago, I would've Schiit myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back