Ebay: GS1000 - 650$
Jul 13, 2007 at 6:15 AM Post #2 of 31
The price is very good, so ARE THEY YOURS NOW?
tongue.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoPants /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Someone buy this before I do something awesome and sutpid

and then pair it with a gcha so I can get impressions =D

Jul 13, 2007 at 6:35 AM Post #3 of 31
Nice find, and a very good price!
biggrin.gif

Jul 13, 2007 at 10:29 AM Post #5 of 31
nah they're not mine now, I dont' want to drop that much money on an altered signature like that, especially if it's just to "try it out"

I wonder if someone here got it...

Jul 13, 2007 at 12:12 PM Post #6 of 31
Quote:

nah they're not mine now, I dont' want to drop that much money on an altered signature like that, especially if it's just to "try it out"

what do you mean altered signature?

Jul 13, 2007 at 1:46 PM Post #7 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by d-cee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what do you mean altered signature?

Probably referring to the difference between the GS1000 and the rest of the upfront Grado sound. Wants to hear the difference before dropping the coin, which is a good call since many Grado fans have strong preferences for or against the GS1k.

Jul 13, 2007 at 1:55 PM Post #8 of 31
ahhh

for some reason i had a mental lapse there thinking the S in GS stood for signature, being Grado Signature 1000

and thought he meant by altered signature that they were modded in some way but could not find it in the listing

Jul 13, 2007 at 2:45 PM Post #9 of 31
Pfff, for such price you will resell within an hour
tongue.gif

Quote:

Jul 13, 2007 at 5:24 PM Post #11 of 31
Wow, only a little out of my range. Too bad I can't use paypal now, there are no TD BankNorths here, no suprise though.

Jul 13, 2007 at 7:55 PM Post #13 of 31
Well a dollar short and a day late that's my story. I just bought a new set that showed up today. I could have saved a few hundred. I must say so far I am loving them a whole lot. I think there worth the premium price. I have only one complaint, they could have done a much better job on cable selection and design.

Other wise I'm a happy camper. Can't wait for the SP platinum to get here so I can really hear what they can do.

Frank

Jul 13, 2007 at 8:00 PM Post #14 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good gravy that was a sweet deal. Not my personal cup of tea mind you, but who could really say no for $625? Friday the 13th, day of the Grado bargoon!

Now this is good criticism of the GS-1000.
wink.gif

I get tired of the bashing or people stating something blows something else away. The GS-1000s are more enjoyeable sometimes to me then some of the best headphones out there, but not everyones cup of tea. Which can be said of any headphone
icon10.gif

BTW, good deal. I've seen a few close to this price around, but not too often.

Jul 13, 2007 at 8:25 PM Post #15 of 31
i suspect one or two more GS1000s may pop up at a very reasonable price. people who don't know how much to sell them for will check the completed listings, which will show one for $600 and one for $625. that is probably what happened here.

so be on the watch out.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back