EarWerkz, a new CIEM company, discussion thread
Dec 13, 2014 at 9:45 PM Post #436 of 1,544
  I guess EarWerkz should still be able to reach the goal, especially since the other campaign is over today ... and there are still a few days left.
EarWerkz should be able to win some more customers with its sincerity and enthusiasm 
smily_headphones1.gif

And I really hope after the KS campaign, EarWerkz would get more attention in the audiophile community.

Well, as I said hopefully we'll reach it. It doesn't really matter if the other campaign is ending in a few hours as most people who go for it are backing it instead of this one and things are going crazy over there, which [size=12.8000001907349px]unfortunately [/size]means less and less potential backer here

Dec 13, 2014 at 11:08 PM Post #437 of 1,544
Although I backed the other one, I'm still open to this- I'll decide when I see impressions vs the Legend R.

Dec 13, 2014 at 11:18 PM Post #439 of 1,544
Youre looking for a supra vs legend r impression?

Join us regardless
smily_headphones1.gif

Exactly. With only one pair of ears, I generally restrict myself to one per company :)

Dec 14, 2014 at 2:00 PM Post #442 of 1,544
Yes, more sound impressions would be great. I just dropped out of the other KS due to too many unknowns and might be interested in this one if we can get some good comparative impressions vs. other well-known IEM.

Have u read what sgs had to say about these vs the rockets?

Dec 14, 2014 at 5:50 PM Post #446 of 1,544
  We reached the final stretch goal and should be celebrating 
beerchug.gif

haha I had bought a cable in preparation for the Supra and they were shipped two days before they announced the final stretch goal... now i got an extra cable haha.

Cheers on making the final stretch! 
beerchug.gif

Dec 15, 2014 at 1:07 AM Post #447 of 1,544
Just got an email concerning their Kickstarter. By adding an extra $35 to your pledge, you can get a custom version of their Supra. Impressions has be sent of course, but you can get them done for free at their studio.

Dec 15, 2014 at 1:15 AM Post #448 of 1,544
Just got an email concerning their Kickstarter. By adding an extra $35 to your pledge, you can get a custom version of their Supra. Impressions has be sent of course, but you can get them done for free at their studio.

SOO tempting... unfortunately I dont have the funds to drop an additional 100 dollars or so for the custom version 
frown.gif

Best of luck with getting a good fit for those who decide to go that path! 
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back