EarSonics' two flagships: the universal S-EM9, and new custom EM10.
Apr 18, 2017 at 2:20 PM Post #1,081 of 1,260
Has anyone ever had an issue with their S-EM9 where one side partially cuts out, but not fully? I admit I've been swapping cables like they're going out of style and on two of my Rhapsodio cables (Luna and SG2.98), sometimes upon inserting the cable then the left earpiece only produces bass, or bass and midrange. It's like only half the drivers are working. It never fully stops working, but it will remain like this until I unplug the cable, plug it back in and usually then it's solved. The connection is very solid (read: hard as hell to insert the two pin connector), so I'm not really sure what could be going on internally. I'm hesitant to send it for repair if I don't have to; curious if anyone has experienced this?

-Collin-

May 10, 2017 at 12:01 PM Post #1,086 of 1,260
Just grabbed a pair of these. They sound really, really nice with just a Black Dragon cable and my iPhone. I really wish I'd bought these first..It would have saved me thousands of dollars buying and selling to get to this point. The fit is perfect for me, you can't even see them from the front. I also have a Beat Audio Supernova cable being made to try out. I would say with the lack of info about these a lot of people are missing out on a great, reasonably priced uiem.

May 10, 2017 at 6:37 PM Post #1,087 of 1,260
Just grabbed a pair of these. They sound really, really nice with just a Black Dragon cable and my iPhone. I really wish I'd bought these first..It would have saved me thousands of dollars buying and selling to get to this point. The fit is perfect for me, you can't even see them from the front. I also have a Beat Audio Supernova cable being made to try out. I would say with the lack of info about these a lot of people are missing out on a great, reasonably priced uiem.

Totally agree, I love these things and will never sell them. Currently mine are paired with a Whiplash TWag v3 cable, but I've been trying many cables out. I love the sound of these. Tons of detail, a great sub-bass slam and never fatiguing or harsh.

-Collin-

May 11, 2017 at 3:05 PM Post #1,089 of 1,260
Get ready for EM10, 10 drivers CIEM. :) I hope the extra driver is a sub-bass driver.

No, Velvet has more sub-bass than S-EM9.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back