EarSonics S-EM6 & S-EM6v2 Six driver universal IEM
Oct 17, 2013 at 7:12 AM Post #166 of 690
  I took the night to ear differences between EM32 and S-EM6, it seems I discover again my S-EM6
dt880smile.png
I compared them to Tralucent 1+2 too and to my mind S-EM6 and EM32 are much more natural and tonally rigorous :)

Rudi, where did you buy your eartips ? Those seem perfect for my ears !

I'm pretty sure that he is using these tips:
http://www.westone.com/store/index.php/westone-music-products/accessories/star-silicone-eartips-combo.html

Oct 17, 2013 at 9:25 AM Post #167 of 690
Thank you Tom ! I just buy them on eBay ~11€ with free shipment, instead on Westone website with their $39 of shipment :D

Oct 17, 2013 at 7:04 PM Post #168 of 690
Thank you Tom ! I just buy them on eBay ~11€ with free shipment, instead on Westone website with their $39 of shipment :D

Is about the same price like what I got from our local westone dealer

I took the night to ear differences between EM32 and S-EM6, it seems I discover again my S-EM6 :dt880smile: I compared them to Tralucent 1+2 too and to my mind S-EM6 and EM32 are much more natural and tonally rigorous :)

Rudi, where did you buy your eartips ? Those seem perfect for my ears !

Hi Rollk2
I bought for our local dealer is about the same price like you bought from eBsy
€ 11

Thank you Tom for your help

Oct 18, 2013 at 12:36 AM Post #169 of 690
The westone tips fit and seal better from stock one. But personally, I did notice it's also smoothened all the edges and makes it more rounded sounding. Also, just a tad less opened compared to the stock. I hate that biflange too. Never get proper fit at once unless pressing it again and again into my ears, especially the left one. But I will stick to the stock tips as for now.

Oct 18, 2013 at 1:21 AM Post #170 of 690
The westone tips fit and seal better from stock one. But personally, I did notice it's also smoothened all the edges and makes it more rounded sounding. Also, just a tad less opened compared to the stock. I hate that biflange too. Never get proper fit at once unless pressing it again and again into my ears, especially the left one. But I will stick to the stock tips as for now.

Did you mean stock tips biflange tips ?
For me westone star tips more clarity than biflange stock tips

If the eartips are not fit properly in our ears canal , we can hear more high and less bass .

Oct 18, 2013 at 1:33 AM Post #171 of 690
For me westone star tips more clarity than biflange tips

Which ones of the star tips work for you?

Oct 18, 2013 at 1:35 AM Post #172 of 690
  Really want to try with Sensorcom tips...

Average_joe, where have you bought yours? 

It seems that they changed their website or something, impossible for me to end the transaction and buy them.-> Error page...

I ordered them from this site and paid quite a bit for every type of odd tip they carried a few years ago.  I am checking into the Westone tips...

Oct 18, 2013 at 3:03 AM Post #174 of 690
Oct 18, 2013 at 3:23 AM Post #175 of 690
Today I will receive my Em 32 and I'll compare it to S-EM6 and others... can't wait....

Oct 18, 2013 at 3:42 AM Post #176 of 690
For me westone star tips more clarity than biflange stock tips

If the eartips are not fit properly in our ears canal , we can hear more high and less bass .

Yup...the stock biflange...
The westone tips is actually increasing the bass from what i noticed. More comfortable and seal very well. The clarity is fine no problem, but i do feel the sound was somewhat more rounded and less opened compared to stock biflange. At least to my ears though. 

Oct 19, 2013 at 12:52 AM Post #177 of 690
Got mine 3 weeks ago, only one comment (or 2..) as everything else has already been said : BURN-IN at least 50 hours.I went trhough all kind of different awful sound signatures and doubts during this period.Now they are opened and balanced.

For those wondering if there similar to SM64, the hell not, nigh and day. I like both depending of my mood, music and source.

Oct 19, 2013 at 4:08 AM Post #179 of 690
Curious about these or the 64's.  Would either be recommended for rock and metal?  Nothing too extreme (I do like melodies).  What's the isolation like on the sem6?

Thanks

Oct 19, 2013 at 4:30 AM Post #180 of 690
EarSonics EM6 was very often recommend for these music style, it's already the same thing with the S-EM6 because of, to my mind, a very good control of aggressiveness and a lot of dynamic with a pretty "neutral" sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back