EarPods..! - Its what apple calls its next gen Earbuds.. Fancy anyone?
Sep 13, 2012 at 11:18 AM Post #76 of 312
Quote:
The Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic are designed to rest comfortably inside — and stay inside — a variety of ear types. The audio quality is so superior, they rival high-end headphones that cost hundreds of dollars more.

Here is one for ya...

A Blonde walks into the local salon to get her hair cut.

The stylist says: Miss, You'll have to remove those EarPods for me to cut your hair.

She replies and said: No, If I take them out, I'll die.

He says nonsense, and removes them from her ears. She immediately fell over DEAD!!!

Well 911 was called and they took her away.

The stylist then picked up her iPod and listened...

It was saying: Breath In, Breath Out.

LOLz, Jim

Sep 13, 2012 at 2:04 PM Post #77 of 312
Quote:
Your opinion... Not measured facts.

Also, This is not a discussion about the iPhone, But the New EarBuds.

I will voice my opinion now... If it were not a known product, Y'all would be all over this product.

3 years in design, Hundreds of user ears scanned, etc etc etc.

Jim

Could you provide proof of this? Maybe i've tried all the stock earbuds in the world. 

Is there, actually, a way to exacty tell if an earphone is better then another? No. 
So what provides us a reliable criterion to estabilish this? People's opinion and direct comparing.

So if i say that usually stock earbuds are not quality products, i'm not saying this is a universal statement valid for all human people, just expressing the opinion of a lot of people who have tried different products other than stock earbuds and are able to objectively compare different things. 

I agree with you when you say that people should not judge before listening directly, but you should consider common sense or the whole thing falls into relativism.

thanks, giulio.

Sep 13, 2012 at 2:21 PM Post #78 of 312
Quote:
Could you provide proof of this? Maybe i've tried all the stock earbuds in the world. 

Is there, actually, a way to exacty tell if an earphone is better then another? No. 
So what provides us a reliable criterion to estabilish this? People's opinion and direct comparing.

So if i say that usually stock earbuds are not quality products, i'm not saying this is a universal statement valid for all human people, just expressing the opinion of a lot of people who have tried different products other than stock earbuds and are able to objectively compare different things. 

I agree with you when you say that people should not judge before listening directly, but you should consider common sense or the whole thing falls into relativism.

thanks, giulio.

Not sure what proof you are asking for.

Be specific, and I will answer.

Jim

Sep 13, 2012 at 2:23 PM Post #79 of 312
some times me and Jim have not got on too well but everything he has said on this thread is completely valid and you should all not slag off what Apple have said or how this will preform until you have heard them!

Sep 13, 2012 at 2:38 PM Post #82 of 312
Quote:

These:

$15.99

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-MX-270-Headphone-Dynamic/dp/B0035JKJC2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1347549081&sr=8-1&keywords=sennheiser+mx270

I think some may be waiting for my answer to this.

Sorry all didn't mean to overlook it.

But these phones are far from like for like...

Just my opinion, Jim

Sep 13, 2012 at 2:39 PM Post #83 of 312
Sep 13, 2012 at 2:49 PM Post #85 of 312
Sep 13, 2012 at 3:16 PM Post #86 of 312
Quote:
I think some may be waiting for my answer to this.

Sorry all didn't mean to overlook it.

But these phones are far from like for like...

Just my opinion, Jim

IMO.. they sound way better than the old stock earbuds,  i can give detailed impresions but seems that it would not matter.
Like i said.. i have to try the new ones, i cant give a opinion on something i never heard, thats why as soon they are avaible i will check them out and compare them, it would be nice if they sound better.

Sep 13, 2012 at 3:39 PM Post #87 of 312
Quote:

IMO.. they sound way better than the old stock earbuds,  i can give detailed impresions but seems that it would not matter.
Like i said.. i have to try the new ones, i cant give a opinion on something i never heard, thats why as soon they are avaible i will check them out and compare them, it would be nice if they sound better.

I too cannot wait.

Apple really tries to get things right.

Jim

Sep 13, 2012 at 5:38 PM Post #88 of 312
It's a pretty lame effort IMO. They should have piggybacked from someone who is already making good IEM's and rebranded them. And no I don't mean beats!!

Sep 13, 2012 at 6:01 PM Post #90 of 312
Quote:
It's a pretty lame effort IMO. They should have piggybacked from someone who is already making good IEM's and rebranded them. And no I don't mean beats!!

wheres the innovation in that!!?!?! :wink: 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back