Earphones for £30-£40
Oct 1, 2010 at 5:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

roughavoc

New Head-Fier
Hello all

After what seems like hours of looking and research I am still confused on what I should buy next, let me first tell you what I have used so far. I started off with the good old CX300 which I got fed up with and moved onto the CX400-II Which I still use to this day shame there is only 1 headphone working. I liked the sound on them, the mids and treble I thought was excellent while the bass was abit lacking for my genre which is Drum and Bass, Hip hop and heavy metal.
I then moved onto Mee's M9 and so far I’m not that amazed with them, the bass is very good even though it can be booming here and there, the mids seem nonexistent and the highs can clash a lot of the time.

So after the jack giving up on my M9's and my CX400's only having 1 ear bud left I’m in need of new cans, and as I said before I don’t know what I should get could somebody help me with this decision.

Thanks.

Oct 1, 2010 at 6:05 PM Post #3 of 5
Wow there cheap thanks for that mate, might just buy them for the offer.

Then again how do they fair up against the cans i'm used to? they don't seem all that in the reviews i've been reading (EDIT)

Oct 2, 2010 at 6:31 PM Post #5 of 5
I still like the Brainwavz M1 (currently on sale for $29.50 @ mp4nation) just a bit more than the SuperFi 4 & 5 . Could be just me but I don't think the SF5 covers the whole range very well and it's a bit warm and sluggish-sounding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back