earphone for iphone 4?
Dec 9, 2010 at 12:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

mulderbaba

New Head-Fier
Hey All,

I wanna upgrade my earbuds that came by iphone4 and wanted to find out what you guys think that is best out there for iphone4.

microphone, control pad and noise isolation are all a <must have> for me.

I found, 

sennheiser mm50i
sennheiser mm80i
sennheiser cx880i
etymotic hf3
Klipsch Image S4i

what do you think would be the best for using with an iphone4? or do you offer anything other?

Dec 9, 2010 at 1:01 PM Post #4 of 9
The Munitio [M] models fit your needs, they have a microphone with iPod control (play/pause, answer calls,etc, works great!) and great noise isolation because they come with a bunch of differently sized tips, so you can get the perfect fit: https://munitio.com/products-page

well within your budget, sound great, and they are running a holiday promo code for 25% off (use coupon code "vibrato").  I haven't heard a lot of the other options that you will get but I love mine!!

Hope that helps!

Dec 9, 2010 at 2:30 PM Post #7 of 9

Quote:
Ultimate ears triple Fi 10vi have good synergy with iphone, and are currently available at very good price on amazon 
if you can live without the mic they are available even cheeper ( there is no difference in SQ between the two , jut that vi has mic and controls :) )

thanks singh,

what makes them special? just asking because they double the etymotic in price. 
no I can't live without the mic :) it's a must for my earbud, for headphone I won't go for the mic for sure (thinking about a sennheiser there but I also wonder if I can drive it without an amp on iphone4).

Dec 9, 2010 at 4:13 PM Post #8 of 9
theya re just better. i had them, theya re very easy to drive and will work flawlessly with iphone.
plus thy have very good bass and treble , so rock and metal are great with them ! :)

as for technicalities they house 3  drivers one for each -bass-mids-highs. so what more can i say they are better :p 

Dec 10, 2010 at 9:40 AM Post #9 of 9
The previous poster is correct-the triples have excellent synergy with the iphone and really do sound fantastic to my ears at least. However, 2 problems with them-horrible ergonomics  (fit), and poor build quality.
I sent my back 2x for replacement in one year, and I babied them. If you can live with that, and plan on using them when you are stationary, the sound is awesome.

I sold mine, and am currently using MTPG with control talk, and Ety HF3's. Both very good headsets with very different sound signatures and full iphone controls( mic,track and volume.)

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back