Early 2018 Florida Meet [Planning in Progress]
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2017 at 8:33 PM Post #33 of 216
I'm in the Orlando area and would be interested in attending.
Awesome, glad there's so many people interested! Please fill out the google form a couple posts above (I would just link it again but I'm on mobile). It will help us establish when best to hold the meet.

Sep 7, 2017 at 10:27 PM Post #34 of 216
Hey guys, sorry for the long delay but due to Irma coming on the way I had to prepare for the worst. I hope everyone else is doing well and getting ready as well! Specially everybody down south!!! I already have a local library to reserve a meeting room but I think we are gonna have to wait for the current situation to passover. Stay safe everyone!!!

Sep 8, 2017 at 8:22 AM Post #37 of 216
Stay safe guys!!! Especially you guys down in South Florida. Also that sounds like a great location guitarmaker, once this storm blows over we can talk about what time works best for everyone.

Sep 14, 2017 at 11:05 AM Post #38 of 216
Just thought I'd check in again post Hurricane Irma. How did everyone fair with the storm? It looks like Miami fared the worst despite the storm being predicted to hit Clearwater, South Tampa area.

Hey guys, sorry for the long delay but due to Irma coming on the way I had to prepare for the worst. I hope everyone else is doing well and getting ready as well! Specially everybody down south!!! I already have a local library to reserve a meeting room but I think we are gonna have to wait for the current situation to passover. Stay safe everyone!!!

What is the status of reserving that library room? Also do you know how large it is?

Sep 14, 2017 at 8:45 PM Post #40 of 216
I want my internet and I want it now sent via cellphone hehe in doing fine two huge trees dominoes into the street such a pain... No electricity first day turns back on they take it away for 8 hours on the next day... Was pretty annoying. I just enjoyed my isine 20 through crappy phone usb audio player pro dragonfly red.

Sep 14, 2017 at 8:56 PM Post #41 of 216
I want my internet and I want it now sent via cellphone hehe in doing fine two huge trees dominoes into the street such a pain... No electricity first day turns back on they take it away for 8 hours on the next day... Was pretty annoying. I just enjoyed my isine 20 through ****ty phone usb audio player pro dragonfly red.

Text me bro

Sep 14, 2017 at 9:14 PM Post #42 of 216
Glad everyone who has checked back in is doing alright. I didn't have any major issues, just moved into a new place here in Jacksonville right before the storm hit and it was the perfect place to weather it out - no loss of power or anything.

Sep 16, 2017 at 11:47 PM Post #43 of 216
Hey everyone. Glad to hear most made it through the storm safely, even if it was a burden.

I'm located in the Daytona Beach area and would be interested in a meetup (especially if it were in the Orlando area). I have a busy schedule so may not be able to make it regardless of time or place, but still wanted to mention my ongoing interest. Sometimes it takes a couple of smaller meets in a particular area/state to get the ball rolling. I'll try to fill in the questionaire tomorrow morning. I could bring my TH-X00 and Schiit stack (modi/magni). I'm looking to make a new headphone purchase soon (Atticus, Eikon, Z1R, or other similar). Would be kick ass if someone had any of those to try out!

Sep 18, 2017 at 9:02 PM Post #44 of 216
Hi All,

Definitely interested also. In retail here, so second half November and December will be hard to get off from work. Added information to spreadsheet. Got some fun gear to bring!

Sep 18, 2017 at 9:36 PM Post #45 of 216
Added myself to the spreadsheet and also did the questionnaire (not sure which one is the "main data source" now).

EDIT: just realized answering the questionnaire adds a data row to the spreadsheet..? Pretty cool. Removed duplicate.

Between Chozart and a few others, it seems we'd have a pretty cool collection of gear. Shweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back