Earbud Kind
Apr 10, 2010 at 1:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

simplemail1

New Head-Fier
It seems like this topic has been covered multiple times, but I cannot find a good answer.

I'm looking for the best sound quality headphone I can workout in.

As of right now I prefer them to the earbud clip-on type but adjustable so it can be a good fit (kinda deformed ears).

There doesnt seem to be a very good selection of high-end headphones with this description or I just don't know how to look for em'.

Currently I'm looking at the AKG K316 as the seemingly best option. They cannot be canalphones as I must hear the environment.

Any suggestions?

Apr 10, 2010 at 2:11 PM Post #2 of 5
How about the new Sennehiser OMX980? It is top of the line and does have a somewhat adjustable ear hook. No review on Head-fi yet though.

Feb 26, 2011 at 1:12 PM Post #5 of 5

Quote:
It seems like this topic has been covered multiple times, but I cannot find a good answer.

I'm looking for the best sound quality headphone I can workout in.

As of right now I prefer them to the earbud clip-on type but adjustable so it can be a good fit (kinda deformed ears).

There doesnt seem to be a very good selection of high-end headphones with this description or I just don't know how to look for em'.

Currently I'm looking at the AKG K316 as the seemingly best option. They cannot be canalphones as I must hear the environment.

Any suggestions?

so. what did you got?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back