E11, a new start of FiiO's portable amp ( added some real photo )
May 26, 2011 at 2:20 PM Post #1,083 of 1,326

Quote:
it mean's there sold out and waiting for more stock

Come on.....
mad.gif

Are they still or already sold out?

May 26, 2011 at 3:11 PM Post #1,086 of 1,326

Quote:
I don't think any vendor is getting more than one shipment from the first production.  Other vendors around the world are just receiving their shipments. After that, I don't think we'll see another E11 shipment for 2-3 weeks. 

Jack

The e11's the people just received, where those trail units?

May 26, 2011 at 4:02 PM Post #1,087 of 1,326

Quote:
The e11's the people just received, where those trail units?

Yes. E11's have been in very short supply. I believe pjbox pre-sold all the units in their initial shipment within the span of 2-3 days a couple of weeks ago. Your best bet would be to buy it from another seller who have yet to receive their first shipment, and who is able to ship to your location.

Jack

May 26, 2011 at 7:25 PM Post #1,092 of 1,326
I'm a little late to the party here, but where would a good place be to get my preciousss this amp? I'm aware most places will be out of stock, due to high demand and a limited first production run. Which retailer do you guys suggest I keep an eye on for someone located in California?

May 26, 2011 at 8:59 PM Post #1,095 of 1,326
Hopefully mine will arrive today (Friday)… wasn't in the mail yesterday, but obviously it takes a little longer from GB to Germany than to other UK adresses, so I'm not impatient… yet. But it's hard seeing you all have fun with them already! On the other paw, it's nice to read a few more opinions and see the awesome pics some of you posted. Thanks for that!

Johann

Users who are viewing this thread

Back