E11, a new start of FiiO's portable amp ( added some real photo )
Feb 19, 2011 at 8:58 AM Post #406 of 1,326
How much longer! My DT990 Pro's are hungry.

Feb 19, 2011 at 9:38 AM Post #407 of 1,326
Not frequency response, noise level. Generally, valves have more noise/distortion and can sound 'warmer' than transistors. Their frequency responses, however, are the same.

Quote:
If by properly you mean, basically, comparable total/rms output power and current/dynamic power, then pretty much. Although I imagine a valve and solid state amp with comparable specs the former will have a markedly different frequency response.

Feb 20, 2011 at 12:08 PM Post #409 of 1,326
Has anyone else noticed that feiao uses an exclamation mark (!) in place of a period/full stop (.)?

@feiao:
Exclamation Mark
'A punctuation mark usually used after an interjection or exclamation to indicate strong feelings or high volume, and often marks the end of a sentence.'

Obviously I would have no idea where to start if I were to type Chinese...

PS Will definitely getting an E11 :)

Feb 20, 2011 at 1:34 PM Post #415 of 1,326
i am honest.....
wink.gif

Feb 20, 2011 at 1:53 PM Post #416 of 1,326
Seriously... grammatical corrections?  C'mon guys...

Feb 20, 2011 at 2:05 PM Post #417 of 1,326
Why are we correcting the grammar on the guy who gives us so much enthusiastic communication and feedback to our community that NO other company does here?

English is clearly not his first language, and frankly I find this quite disrespectful.

Grammatical corrections are for countering trolls, when you don't have any better insults up your sleeves than grammar...

Feb 20, 2011 at 3:54 PM Post #418 of 1,326

Quote:
Seriously... grammatical corrections?  C'mon guys...

Quote:
Why are we correcting the grammar on the guy who gives us so much enthusiastic communication and feedback to our community that NO other company does here?

English is clearly not his first language, and frankly I find this quite disrespectful.

Grammatical corrections are for countering trolls, when you don't have any better insults up your sleeves than grammar...

Oh come on. Drama.
I'm sure he's interested in learning the language, so he would be willing to improve; this sort of thing helps to avoid confusion.

I didn't mean it as an insult and neither was I being disrespectful. Gosh. :p

Feb 20, 2011 at 4:49 PM Post #420 of 1,326
yes, we can help each other improve our language skills, if we are humple to accept correction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back