DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
Feb 16, 2015 at 10:52 AM Post #10,711 of 14,084
That would be very good.

You can post on our facebook to. I will tell the software guys the gang wants track number and to show total number of tracks. Make the music of requests loud!
normal_smile .gif

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Feb 16, 2015 at 12:08 PM Post #10,713 of 14,084
Looks like the iBasso guys have a fairly new Facebook page.  28 likes so far.
I put my request for xx/YYY track numbering on the DX50 picture comments.  (I haven't made the jump to the DX90 yet.)

Go like their page, and tell them we want numbering.
Thanks Paul.  Happy new year.

Feb 17, 2015 at 2:04 AM Post #10,714 of 14,084
If you could enable USB-OTG +charging (if possible), that would be great! Wrote iBasso an e-mail, but no answer yet. A "Sry. Not possible." would do.

And the album artist thing!

Feb 17, 2015 at 4:21 AM Post #10,715 of 14,084
If you could enable USB-OTG +charging (if possible), that would be great! Wrote iBasso an e-mail, but no answer yet. A "Sry. Not possible." would do.

And the album artist thing!

I support artist album too...

Feb 17, 2015 at 5:33 AM Post #10,716 of 14,084
I also have a request:

Because albumart is so small I would like to have the possibility to make albumart bigger.
Is it possible to add in future firmware the possibility for the user to expand the albumart to fill the screen by tapping on the picture?
I own a Sonos system at home and with Sonos this works that way. Tap on the picture and album art fills the screen, all virtual buttons dissapear. Tap the picture again and go back to the previous screen. Albumart small and all buttons return
Myself, and I think, many other users would like this addition a lot

Feb 17, 2015 at 6:11 AM Post #10,717 of 14,084
  I also have a request:

Because albumart is so small I would like to have the possibility to make albumart bigger.
Is it possible to add in future firmware the possibility for the user to expand the albumart to fill the screen by tapping on the picture?
I own a Sonos system at home and with Sonos this works that way. Tap on the picture and album art fills the screen, all virtual buttons dissapear. Tap the picture again and go back to the previous screen. Albumart small and all buttons return
Myself, and I think, many other users would like this addition a lot

I've actually never been a fan of the small album art on iBasso's players. We have quite a big screen here and its not being used to full potenial. I'm not sure how they could implement it with the virtual buttons but album art being displayed bigger would interest me.

I guess its easier for the FiiO players having no virtual buttons.

Feb 17, 2015 at 6:44 AM Post #10,718 of 14,084
Personally,I don't use the virtual buttons much.  I prefer the hardware keys.  The virtual buttons are to small in my opinion and I think the UI would look much better without them (free up some screen space).

Feb 17, 2015 at 7:43 AM Post #10,720 of 14,084
Personally,I don't use the virtual buttons much.  I prefer the hardware keys.  The virtual buttons are to small in my opinion and I think the UI would look much better without them (free up some screen space).

agree.
don't see the need for the virtual bottons when you got hardware keys with same functions right under them.

Feb 17, 2015 at 7:44 AM Post #10,721 of 14,084
Well, we need virtual buttons, we won't be able to back out to the menu / settings etc. I never use the onscreen arrows or pause button, quite obviously when there's three lego size buttons plastered across the front panel to achieve this, though it looks nice. If you look at the photo again of X5, they basically just cram everything in at the bottom, progress bar, duration, name etc, rest of their screen is used for album art.... 

Feb 17, 2015 at 11:23 AM Post #10,724 of 14,084

+1 - Get rid of the onscreen play/pause, ffd, and rew icons. The hardware buttons directly below on the DX90 are much bigger / better targets.

Feb 17, 2015 at 11:50 AM Post #10,725 of 14,084
We get requests for just on screen controls. We get requests for just buttons. So we compromise and give both. Also some want both. We do listen and think about your requests and take them seriously. I was told I am supposed to be on vacation. I told them that music is a vacation!
smile.gif

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back