DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
Jul 27, 2014 at 4:04 AM Post #7,384 of 14,084
The link at Dropbox should be available again, and I've forwarded Russian users to an alternate place, to reduce the overall traffic. So, also with the help of T.R.A.N.C.E., I believe it can be downloaded.

The demand was quite unexpected!

Jul 27, 2014 at 4:41 AM Post #7,386 of 14,084
Downloaded the international variant from the one TRANCE shared. Somehow I am not able to choose any digital filtres, is it disabled in this version or what?

Jul 27, 2014 at 4:46 AM Post #7,387 of 14,084
  Downloaded the international variant from the one TRANCE shared. Somehow I am not able to choose any digital filtres, is it disabled in this version or what?

It is there. No changes were made to the player itself. If you upgraded from a pervious versions (older than 2.1.0 stock), don't forget to Factory Reset from Advanced menu.

Jul 27, 2014 at 4:50 AM Post #7,388 of 14,084

NVM a factory reset after the installation process cleared this problem :D Silly of me

Jul 27, 2014 at 4:53 AM Post #7,390 of 14,084
  Pretty looking, high performance DX90 firmware based on 2.1.0, International version
Brief description:
  • Incorporates all the changes made in this firmware version.
  • CPU is always working at the highest performance.

.../...

@Luker0
really great job!
And I agree with you : you did a great job on another great job made by iBasso. Thank you all!
beyersmile.png

Jul 27, 2014 at 5:03 AM Post #7,391 of 14,084
  The link at Dropbox should be available again, and I've forwarded Russian users to an alternate place, to reduce the overall traffic. So, also with the help of T.R.A.N.C.E., I believe it can be downloaded.

The demand was quite unexpected!

Bro yr international v2 sound very superb... so much much better then V1.. However with the CPU always working in performance mode most likely battery life shorten.

Jul 27, 2014 at 5:56 AM Post #7,392 of 14,084
  Bro yr international v2 sound very superb... so much much better then V1.. However with the CPU always working in performance mode most likely battery life shorten.

No other way to know but to test it. But there are a few comments I read about Linux performance tuning topics that setting the CPU to performance mode do not necessarily translate to shorter battery life. It actually ensure that all instructions are executed as quickly as possible and spends most of it's time in idle state.

Jul 27, 2014 at 5:57 AM Post #7,393 of 14,084
  However with the CPU always working in performance mode most likely battery life shorten.

Is it from your experience already, or just speculations? From the tests made by me and some testers, the battery life is almost the same, and that's what I mentioned in the description.

CPU itself consumes only a fraction of the overall device power requirements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back