DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
Jul 21, 2014 at 3:17 PM Post #7,216 of 14,084
Good news to all who are interested with Rockbox. Volume control is working now. The only show-stopper left to be fixed is the prev (<<) button which is currently not working. I need to find the correct keycode to map it. As soon as I fix it I need volunteer/s who wants to try and dig deeper.
L3000.gif

Jul 21, 2014 at 3:21 PM Post #7,217 of 14,084
Good news to all who are interested with Rockbox. Volume control is working now. The only red-stopper left to be fixed is the prev (<<) button which is currently not working. I need to find the correct keycode to map it. As soon as I fix it I need volunteer/s who wants to try and dig deeper. :L3000:

Thanks for your work! I'm interested. Used to run Rockbox on my iPods and iRivers back in the day...

Jul 21, 2014 at 3:54 PM Post #7,218 of 14,084
created a new thread so we don't flood this thread with rockbox specific topics

http://www.head-fi.org/t/727669/rockbox-is-now-coming-to-ibasso-dx90

Jul 21, 2014 at 4:13 PM Post #7,219 of 14,084
Today the DX90 decides to not switch itself on anymore - the screen will not light up when plugged to a PC nor charging..

Interestingly when the DX90 is connected to the PC via RockUSB, it is detectable by the PC (just without the LCD showing the dx90 being in USB mode)

No music could be played when attempted to operate using the hardware buttons.

Any takers on what the problem may be?

iBasso has suggested to me that it may be a malfunctioning LCD and has asked me to send it back to China..

Jul 21, 2014 at 6:09 PM Post #7,220 of 14,084
  Today the DX90 decides to not switch itself on anymore - the screen will not light up when plugged to a PC nor charging..

Interestingly when the DX90 is connected to the PC via RockUSB, it is detectable by the PC (just without the LCD showing the dx90 being in USB mode)

No music could be played when attempted to operate using the hardware buttons.

Any takers on what the problem may be?

iBasso has suggested to me that it may be a malfunctioning LCD and has asked me to send it back to China..

If you're sure it's charged, try holding down the power button for 30+ seconds to see if it boots up. 

Jul 21, 2014 at 7:59 PM Post #7,221 of 14,084

If you're sure it's charged, try holding down the power button for 30+ seconds to see if it boots up. 

Tried and it doesn't do anything.
I do hear a buzzing sound when I put the machine near my ear though.
When the batteries are removed the buzzes are gone.
Therefore I would assume it's not the battery's problem (eg failure to charge)

Jul 22, 2014 at 1:34 AM Post #7,222 of 14,084
  Tried and it doesn't do anything.
I do hear a buzzing sound when I put the machine near my ear though.
When the batteries are removed the buzzes are gone.
Therefore I would assume it's not the battery's problem (eg failure to charge)

I think you really need to send it back to Shenzhen, China~

Jul 22, 2014 at 3:10 AM Post #7,223 of 14,084
To native Chinese or those who is familiar with Chinese

I heard an opinion, that Chinese is not well supported in the font from my firmware. Could somebody tell me what's wrong with it?

Jul 22, 2014 at 3:36 AM Post #7,224 of 14,084
It is hard to read. The characters are hard to see. English for me is also harder to read.

Jul 22, 2014 at 5:20 AM Post #7,229 of 14,084
Chinese battery problems could be fatal, send it back asap :veryevil:  

Btw, any news on the 64bit windows driver?

It's been out for a while now, but it's still a work in progress. It's on their website if you want it. http://www.ibasso.com/en/download/index.asp
You have to disable signature enforcement though

If you want to know when the completed version will be out, you can ask them. They'll probably say a week though and end up taking much longer.:p

Jul 22, 2014 at 5:56 AM Post #7,230 of 14,084
It's been out for a while now, but it's still a work in progress. It's on their website if you want it. http://www.ibasso.com/en/download/index.asp
You have to disable signature enforcement though

If you want to know when the completed version will be out, you can ask them. They'll probably say a week though and end up taking much longer.
tongue.gif

Thanks!
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back