DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
May 9, 2014 at 8:52 AM Post #4,744 of 14,084
Hey guys, so MP4nation finally sent me a tracking number. I asked them why I didn't recieve one yesterday as they have promised and I got a reply last night that once the tracking numbers get uploaded they will be sent out automatically. Then 5 min later I got a tracking code for fedex. Great I thought but now when I look at the fedex website it says the following stuff:

Tracking number79880xxxxxx
Weight0.2 lbs
Total shipment weight0.2 lbs / 0.09 kgs
Shipper referenceOrder #: 1000xxxxx
Special handling sectionDeliver Weekday
[tr] [/tr]

ServiceFedEx International Priority
Total pieces1
Invoice numberOrder #: 1000xxxxx
PackagingFedEx Envelope
[tr] [/tr]

So my DX90 weighs 90 grams and is sent in an envelope? Is this right, did anybody else get a tracking code from mp4nation and is he able to to confirm this. I'm kind of worried. :eek:

Hi Paul, no cause for concern there. I ordered my DX90 which came w/ the R3 and also an additional order of Brainwavz B2 and they all fit fine within the Fedex Express Pak bubble envelope. The boxes were actually smaller than expected. So quit worrying and start being excited.

May 9, 2014 at 9:18 AM Post #4,748 of 14,084
  I went ahead and ordered the orange leather case for mine. Should have it tomorrow! 

Pics or it didn't happen!!!

OK, got my orange Dignis case in yesterday! This is sweet! I bought it from a dealer off Amazon, and even with shipping, I was under $50. The silicon case that was included with the DX90 was nice, but this is my only player, so I felt it deserved to be spoiled. (Don't worry, will be replacing Triple.Fis too 
tongue.gif
)

May 9, 2014 at 10:39 AM Post #4,750 of 14,084
Does DX90 quickly drains the battery when on idle? The reason I asked, after shut off and turning back again it doesn't remember the last playing position.

May 9, 2014 at 10:45 AM Post #4,751 of 14,084
Pics or it didn't happen!!!

OK, got my orange Dignis case in yesterday! This is sweet! I bought it from a dealer off Amazon, and even with shipping, I was under $50. The silicon case that was included with the DX90 was nice, but this is my only player, so I felt it deserved to be spoiled. (Don't worry, will be replacing Triple.Fis too 
tongue.gif
)

Nice! I have a black case coming. I think I should have ordered the orange for a change. With the sound of the DX90, it is something I will be listening to for a long time. 

May 9, 2014 at 12:10 PM Post #4,753 of 14,084
The metal finish on the DX90 looks too good so I might or might not use a case. I'll most likely put rubber feet on the back side to prevent scratches since I usually have my DAPs sitting on a table or something while listening to music.

May 9, 2014 at 12:10 PM Post #4,754 of 14,084
Waiting for my DX90 a couple of days to go.
Cheers.
And yes the 90 gm small packets really concerns me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back