DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
Apr 15, 2014 at 8:52 PM Post #3,166 of 14,084
  Just received a text, mine will come tomorrow... are also located in Denmark, I hope that yours will also come?

Br Morten

EVENT CATEGORY
16 Apr 14 8:22 AM - Clearance processing complete -

It's hoped that my DX90 will be delivered tomorrow, just in time for the Easter break.

Wish all of you in Denmark get yours today or tomorrow.

Apr 15, 2014 at 9:34 PM Post #3,167 of 14,084
DHL tracking information still says received electronic information. 6 days now same message for U.S.A.. iBasso told me it was shipped days ago...can't be. It hasn't been picked up or shipped.

Still that same thing for me - info received on the 14th

Oh, and...

Update:

So, which is the distribution?
Australia = ?
Canada = 2
Denmark = 3
England = 5
Germany = 1
Ireland = 1
Italy = 1
Poland = 1
Scotland = ?
Spain = 1
USA = 9

Apr 15, 2014 at 9:48 PM Post #3,169 of 14,084
So for those of you in the USA that have received it, did it get to you overnight once it left Hong Kong or did it take a couple days?

Mine has finally received movement , clearance processing in Hong Kong.

Apr 15, 2014 at 9:49 PM Post #3,170 of 14,084
Too all waiting for your dx90 delivery....best wishes but please please don't give yourself a stroke while you wait
[/B]

I often enjoy a couple of strokes in the evening 
biggrin.gif

Apr 15, 2014 at 10:48 PM Post #3,175 of 14,084
Well I recently had decided on getting a dx50 and when I went into the store they had sold the last one THAT MORNING!  Said they would not have any more in for at least a couple of weeks.  Now they tell me that their shipment of dx50 will also come with the dx90's  -   evil bastards.  I sure it is a plot to have me sell my left leg.  Guess it just depends on what we would get charged for it here in Australia.  Was not quite willing to put down that amount of cash for something electronic bought online.

Apr 16, 2014 at 12:12 AM Post #3,178 of 14,084
This has got to be the Head-fi thread which has the highest volume of gratuitous shipping information, which I haven't completely abandoned ... yet.

It is, but for some reason instead of being annoyed enough to start yelling at everyone (which I would have done if it was any other thread) I'm joining in on the fun and updating everyone. I think just too many postive happy thoughts about the DX90 flooding through people's brains. I for one love getting DHL updates of other people (only this one time
wink.gif
)

Apr 16, 2014 at 12:17 AM Post #3,179 of 14,084
Great, you guys get all the fun. . . . 

Apr 16, 2014 at 12:20 AM Post #3,180 of 14,084
  Well I recently had decided on getting a dx50 and when I went into the store they had sold the last one THAT MORNING!  Said they would not have any more in for at least a couple of weeks.  Now they tell me that their shipment of dx50 will also come with the dx90's  -   evil bastards.  I sure it is a plot to have me sell my left leg.  Guess it just depends on what we would get charged for it here in Australia.  Was not quite willing to put down that amount of cash for something electronic bought online.

The ole bait and switch. . .lol . :^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back