DX50 Bug List, Wish List Fix
Sep 13, 2013 at 3:09 AM Post #196 of 1,212
  @ Jpfe, you can thank Rock Chip for that. That is why I've been vocal about them. Their support is crap and their proprietary nature is unacceptable. It's basically what hinders this product from being what it should be. Same goes for the DX100.

I'm sure you're right! You usually (always?) are!!!! 
wink.gif

How's beautiful Hawaii tonight mate? We've been having super sunny days at the Gold Coast!  

Sep 13, 2013 at 3:11 AM Post #197 of 1,212

I'm sure you're right! You usually (always?) are!!!! 
wink.gif

How's beautiful Hawaii tonight mate? We've been having super sunny days at the Gold Coast!  

lol whatever :). I'm basically just speaking from past experience including the SFLO2. To my knowledge ibasso has to go through Rock Chip to get these fixes. Rock Chip has never made things easy and the SFLO2 was testament to that. It could even be another reason why they haven't released the API to Power Amp or Neutron due to Rock Chip.

It's nice and cool right now. Just finished cleaning up and took a nice cool shower :).

Sep 13, 2013 at 3:25 AM Post #201 of 1,212

Damn! Mine definitely don't play. 

OH NUTS!!!! Got to eat humble pie!! I have found several tracks that don't play! Studying the format/tags/filename etc, I cant see any logical reason for this. 

Be buggered if Im going to keep a separate version of the source files for the DX50! Looks like we need to tell iBasso it's not fixed.

deadhorse.gif

Sep 13, 2013 at 3:27 AM Post #202 of 1,212

OH NUTS!!!! Got to eat humble pie!! I have found several tracks that don't play! Studying the format/tags/filename etc, I cant see any logical reason for this. 

Be buggered if Im going to keep a separate version of the source files for the DX50! Looks like we need to tell iBasso it's not fixed.

deadhorse.gif

Well I'm not changing my file names so I guess I'll just wait for iBasso to fix it. 

Sep 13, 2013 at 3:41 AM Post #203 of 1,212
Sound likes the updated firmware is making it worst.  Oh well, get your act together iBasso!

Sep 13, 2013 at 3:59 AM Post #204 of 1,212
Buggy UI
Dodgy firmware updates

Been there...done that with the DX100

So, I think I will
popcorn.gif
for while and wait for future updates....but, my thanks to all you firmware beta testers
wink.gif

Sep 13, 2013 at 4:03 AM Post #205 of 1,212
  Buggy UI
Dodgy firmware updates

Been there...done that with the DX100

So, I think I will
popcorn.gif
for while and wait for future updates....but, my thanks to all you firmware beta testers
wink.gif

It really makes me wonder if these guys truly test this stuff before it goes out the door?

Sep 13, 2013 at 4:11 AM Post #206 of 1,212

It really makes me wonder if these guys truly test this stuff before it goes out the door?

I work as a tester, and if I released stuff like that....I'd be out the door lol

Sep 13, 2013 at 4:25 AM Post #208 of 1,212
Sep 13, 2013 at 5:08 AM Post #210 of 1,212
Does anyone else have random clicking / ticking noises on playing 24/192 and 24/96 files (original firmware)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back