DX50 a new smaller DAP from iBasso. Spec. page 1. Impressions start on page. . .
Aug 27, 2013 at 12:58 PM Post #2,986 of 3,609
Just got the email that our first orders will be held up until Sept 6th because of case issues. BUT they are giving us a second battery as compensation

Aug 27, 2013 at 1:03 PM Post #2,988 of 3,609
Quote:
Yep I can imagine a horde of madmen with torches throwing feces at the building.

I see gunships circling the iBasso building with the words pre-order faithful spray painted on the side.
wink_face.gif

Aug 27, 2013 at 1:15 PM Post #2,990 of 3,609
Quote:
Ok yours is better but let's keep my feces throwing detail in the scenario.

Fair enough, how about a big black B-52 bomber with a massive poop bomb flying overhead?
I should move to Hollywood and write scripts for comedy movies.
cool.gif

Aug 27, 2013 at 1:30 PM Post #2,991 of 3,609
Lots of sexual tension in this thread.

I emailed the "official" distributor here in Germany and asked if the units he is going to receive are from the first batch.
No answer yet.
Or am I wrong with thinking that commercial distributors get their units from the same "batches" we mortals receive ours from? Is there something like a non-public batch for retailers?

Aug 27, 2013 at 1:55 PM Post #2,994 of 3,609
Quote:
And your opinion matters why? Why are there so many people giving their crap opinions when no one cares about them. I hate when people act all high and mighty when it doesn't concern them. No crap it's not a vital for living; it's a luxury item. I paid good money for it to be shipped on a certain date and now it's not. They took money on a product that wasn't even made yet? This isn't a made to order product. They should have had some made already before selling. So keep your crap opinions to yourself.

If you are really so chuffed and pissed about it, I suggest you cancel your order.
Everyone is waiting patiently for the launch, so what's with this anger?

FYI, I ordered one too, and I'm not that pissed.
Like majority of the people, I rather they delay the launch by a week than to get the product wrong.

Aug 27, 2013 at 2:02 PM Post #2,995 of 3,609
I think the whole situation was handled very professionally by iBasso.  They can simply just announced about the delay on their site but they chose to contact the affected buyer individually via e-mail and offer the free battery.  In any event, I'm okay with the delay despite minor disappointment.  However, I will be extremely disappointed if the date gets push back again.

Aug 27, 2013 at 3:15 PM Post #2,998 of 3,609
Quote:
Quote:
Ok yours is better but let's keep my feces throwing detail in the scenario.

Fair enough, how about a big black B-52 bomber with a massive poop bomb flying overhead?
I should move to Hollywood and write scripts for comedy movies.
cool.gif

I believe michael bay is our man.

Aug 27, 2013 at 4:27 PM Post #2,999 of 3,609
Quote:
I too am part of the 'extra battery brigade'.  No problem, it's just a few more days.

+1

My point exactly. In couple months none will remember those additional days of waiting.

The situation with DX50 reminds me Diablo 3 premiere a bit. Oh my, people got enraged those days. Blizzard employees were the most endangered species on the planet
very_evil_smiley.gif

But hey, you wait more than a decade for certain game, they deliver, and then servers go down because of massive traffic.

Here with DX50 couple additional days is a breeze, at least in my case.
tongue_smile.gif

Besides, living with MA9 eases the pain.

Aug 27, 2013 at 4:57 PM Post #3,000 of 3,609
Stuff like this is why I have so much faith in Ibasso. If there's a problem, they acknowledge it, solve it and do their absolute best to keep the customer happy. Remember when Schiit amps were KILLING headphones and they tried to pass it off as no big deal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back