DX320 ROHM dac chips, Android 11, AMP11MK2s. *******NEW FW: 2.07*******
Mar 3, 2024 at 6:00 AM Post #10,306 of 10,343
Thanks, guys. I'll stick with the lastest fw. Is it ok to keeps the dx320 always charging. I plan to burn in while charging for a couple of days.
If your going to do that, I would set it to limit the charge, though just a couple days won't make too much of a difference.

Mar 4, 2024 at 12:50 PM Post #10,308 of 10,343
@Paul - iBasso can you help to order replacement screen protectors for DX320X or suggest alternatives? Unfortunately, mine just started to chip near the coax out :cry:

IMG_8208.JPG

Mar 4, 2024 at 9:23 PM Post #10,309 of 10,343
@Paul - iBasso can you help to order replacement screen protectors for DX320X or suggest alternatives? Unfortunately, mine just started to chip near the coax out :cry:

IMG_8208.JPG
The last time I asked this question, I was told that they no longer use the glass screen protectors because they were having some sensitivity issues or something like that. But, you could probably order one of the film type protectors from them. Having said that, you might want to shoot Paul - iBasso an email rather than ask in here (he doesn't often answer on the forum directly; though some times he does, he always answers his emails).

Also, I could be wrong, and maybe they still have the glass ones available (maybe they got the issue solved????).

Mar 4, 2024 at 9:30 PM Post #10,310 of 10,343

Amazon has tempered glass screen protectors for DX320.

Mar 5, 2024 at 11:31 AM Post #10,311 of 10,343
The last time I asked this question, I was told that they no longer use the glass screen protectors because they were having some sensitivity issues or something like that. But, you could probably order one of the film type protectors from them. Having said that, you might want to shoot Paul - iBasso an email rather than ask in here (he doesn't often answer on the forum directly; though some times he does, he always answers his emails).

Also, I could be wrong, and maybe they still have the glass ones available (maybe they got the issue solved????).
Thanks samandi and Daniel. Yeah let me shoot an e-mail to Paul then, thanks!

Mar 6, 2024 at 1:31 AM Post #10,312 of 10,343
@samandhi FYI, Paul replied on mail "The cost is 1.5 USD each and the shipping is 6 USD by airmail. "

Mar 6, 2024 at 9:04 AM Post #10,313 of 10,343
After some testing with amp 13 and stock amp with my u12t. I feel that stock amp sounds more real, natural. Sometimes I feel like "living" in the records. So is amp13 needs burn-in to be better ?

Mar 6, 2024 at 9:11 AM Post #10,314 of 10,343
After some testing with amp 13 and stock amp with my u12t. I feel that stock amp sounds more real, natural. Sometimes I feel like "living" in the records. So is amp13 needs burn-in to be better ?

Or you just prefer less harmonic distortion from your amps. Tubes don't guarantee more real or natural sound. The Nutubes have their own character compared to traditional valves.

I prefer the amp14 and felt the amp13 just too finicky and soft sounding.

As always. YMMV.

Mar 6, 2024 at 10:54 AM Post #10,315 of 10,343
I agree with you - Amp14 is overall a better all-rounder card than Amp 13.. It brings a really clean sound and I rarely hear the quirks of the tube amp. Amp13 on the other hand brings quite sweet female vocals for acoustic tracks and I do hear the bass having a slower, more organic decay. However, I can't stand the really severe pings by tapping the device, plugging in the jacks, etc..
Or you just prefer less harmonic distortion from your amps. Tubes don't guarantee more real or natural sound. The Nutubes have their own character compared to traditional valves.

I prefer the amp14 and felt the amp13 just too finicky and soft sounding.

As always. YMMV.

Mar 16, 2024 at 10:23 PM Post #10,317 of 10,343
Could anyone give me some advice? One of the tiny hex screw heads has stripped on my 320 and I can't remove my AMP, any idea how to remove the screw?
Not sure if they make an Eazy Out kit for something so small, but you could search around to see.... Otherwise, you may need to send it to iBasso for repair.

Is it loose enough that you might be able to slide a very very small flathead screwdriver between the amp card and the head of the screw? If so, you can put it in there, lift up with the driver while turning the screw out with a torx driver (applying no pressure with the torx driver, mind you). Otherwise, you might also be able to put some pressure (or lean) the torx driver to one side hoping it will catch on that side.

Mar 16, 2024 at 11:24 PM Post #10,318 of 10,343
Could anyone give me some advice? One of the tiny hex screw heads has stripped on my 320 and I can't remove my AMP, any idea how to remove the screw?
I would take the other screw out. Put something thin between the body of the amp and the amp card edge. As you use pressure like pulling the amp out, also unscrew the screw and it should come out as you continue to have pressure against the screw. I think the ship the amp card with two sizes of screws. One is a little larger than the original.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back