DX260 Digital Audio Player, a New avenue to your music. Preorders have started. Easily replaceable battery. NEW Firmware Update! 2.02
Jan 4, 2024 at 11:42 AM Post #16 of 971
I think the same.
@Paul - iBasso what about interchangeable amps on it?
The DX260 doesn't have interchangeable amps. We worked very hard to make sure that the amp section is extremely good and I think it is satisfy most everyone.

The line out is switched on the DX260 from Phone out so it is the same port but a different route for line out vs headphone out.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Jan 4, 2024 at 12:48 PM Post #19 of 971
@Paul - iBasso any idea of the date this will be available in UK/Europe?
@Paul - iBasso , do you know where the DX260 will be launched in Europe? Thanks
We have a Where to Buy on our site at www.ibasso.com. You can inquire with the distributor in your country or a distributor that covers where you are if there is no distributor for your area. Shipments will start in about 5 days and then around 4 days or maybe longer, depending on shipping backlogs, for travel time to the country. It comes down to when they order the DX260 and shipping times.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Jan 4, 2024 at 6:41 PM Post #20 of 971
The DX260 doesn't have interchangeable amps. We worked very hard to make sure that the amp section is extremely good and I think it is satisfy most everyone.

The line out is switched on the DX260 from Phone out so it is the same port but a different route for line out vs headphone out.
Will it there any sound filter as it was on dx300?

Jan 5, 2024 at 1:35 AM Post #21 of 971
We have a Where to Buy on our site at www.ibasso.com. You can inquire with the distributor in your country or a distributor that covers where you are if there is no distributor for your area. Shipments will start in about 5 days and then around 4 days or maybe longer, depending on shipping backlogs, for travel time to the country. It comes down to when they order the DX260 and shipping times.
Thank you Paul for your answer :relaxed:

Jan 5, 2024 at 8:00 AM Post #26 of 971
Android 11 (and Bluetooth 5.0) seems a bit odd choice for a device in 2024.
Having said this, iBasso is one of the only manufacturer, which provides Android OS upgrades for thier DAPs.
@Paul - iBasso , Thanks for this and please continue.

Jan 5, 2024 at 8:47 PM Post #30 of 971
Sony upgraded their Zx707 from Android 12 to 13.
Hiby is already on 12 for some months now.
iBasso is still on Android 11.
Sony is good and a premium brand..no doubt. Even they updated their entry level a306. Hiby released with 12 for 2023 models and they have not received 13/14 yet and I doubt they will be updated. Also no updates for previous flagships like Hiby r6 pro and mid level DAPs like r5 gen 2 etc.,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back