1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX220 A new view to your music. * Latest Firmware: May 20, 2019 OTA * Link for User Guide 1st Page.

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Paul - iBasso, Jan 23, 2019.
First

Back
36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
Next

Last
  1. toughnut
    Good observation, remind me of some old touchscreen phone. The demo unit was not covered with case, so the player is technically grounded via my hand and might explain why I have better touchscreen response. Perhaps icefalcon can do that comparison test for you.

2. Silent Xaxal
    Do we have a price and how well would this potentially do with HD650/ZMF Blackwood?

3. ExpatinJapan
    Was the volume matched by ear or spl meter?

Curious why high gain and low gain?

What earphones did you use?

Single vs balanced?

Thanks for your impressions

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  4. toughnut
    My crappy ear. FW10K on SE, stock cable.

I rotated the volume knob on DX220 for few seconds, gave up as the step is quite fine. Just flick it to High Gain and fine tune from there. There’s 3 gain setting on DX220.

On R6 Pro, the different between Low and High gain is not major, only 4-5 steps different on SE output.

5. icefalkon
    LOL dude, it was MY fat finger and me being exhausted from work that caused the "not responding". I hit the SD Card button twice...one turned it on the other press turned it off. For f*cks sake, pay attention to the video. There isn't any lag "between press".

@SteveOliver no, that isn't the reason. See above.

6. toughnut
    Can’t blame the viewer if the video itself is bad or misleading :wink:

KS80 likes this.
  7. icefalkon
    Dude you got to be kidding me. Are you a troll or what here? lol

8. icefalkon
    Well that was easy.

9. artpiggo
    I want to know dx200 amp1 mkii compare to dx200 amp1

10. Whitigir
    MkII is a Modified Amp1 being inspired by Amp1Ti :wink:

Take it with a grain of salt...because that is what I have been reading (observing) around here...I don’t have any mean to clarify it for you

11. icefalkon
    It's supposed to be better than the Ti AMP1. I don't have a Ti AMP1 to compare it to. It's ok, but I'm using your AMP8 Vince.

Whitigir likes this.
  12. tekkster
    Does the list of playlists sort in alphabetical order?

I name my playlists with my own naming system, so if the dx220 displays the list of playlists in alphabetical order i’d be super happy.

The HiBy R6 does not...because the ubiquitous HiBy app does not. And it drives me nuts, as I have 150 playlists on the r6.

13. icefalkon
    No idea. I don't do playlists.

14. EagleWings
    @icefalkon , is the PMEQ available on the unit you have, or is it going to be delivered as part of a future FW update? If it is available already, when you can, could you please share a screenshot?

Thanks in advance.

15. icefalkon
    Here you go. The EQ is vastly improved, that's for sure.

IMG_1566.jpg

First

Back
36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
Next

Last