DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Mar 16, 2021 at 1:54 PM Post #21,902 of 22,021
Hey all,

Disregard the previous alert, I was able to fix the bricked DAP. I do still have one issue and was wondering if anyone else was experiencing it. Whenever I boot to mango to listen to my music, I have to reselect a language and then rescan my sd card. Has anyone found a way to solve this?

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2021 at 2:01 PM Post #21,903 of 22,021
Hey all,

I recently had to reset my dx200 entirely. I followed the instructions on uninstalling the lurker0 firmware to the t, however the device bricked. I was able to access it and make it unbrick and boot by flashing the original 8.1 with the upgrade tool via rkdevtool. However, now the touch screen is not responding. I have tried to update the dap using the recovery mode's "update from sd card" option, however no matter what zip I use it says it isn't valid, even though I have just downloaded them from the ibasso site. Can anyone at all help me with this?
Try doing a factory reset? Or maybe you have already done that.

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2021 at 2:02 PM Post #21,905 of 22,021
for Non responsive touch screen, after updating the sd card, i press the power button to turn it off. i wait for it to turn off. then turn press the power button to turn it on again.
this is a consistent work around for me...

May 15, 2021 at 10:48 PM Post #21,906 of 22,021
Hello !

I'm _really_ enjoying the DX200; fantastic !
I use it as a player but also more and more as a DAC these days.

I have battery problems that are not new at all:

The device does hard crashes (sudden OFF) at about 90% of the battery after playing ~3-4 soundtracks. After setting it back ON again, it is all ok again until it seemingly sucks more battery until it shortly stops again. I get this problem when using either headphones or IEM (various impedances); on either the balanced or single ended dacs; Android or Mango.

-- Do you think my battery cannot stand using the dacs and is dead ? I have zero problem using it for hours when using Bluetooth. It had been doing this for several years now.
-- Is there a way to shut the device in a clean way by shutting it down or setting it into a sleep mode before it is too late ? Isn't a forced sudden OFF bad ?
-- Where, or how could I change the battery if needed ? Adding a bigger one myself would be great. I saw some posts about this here but they are old.

Thanks !

O.
This sounds like what began happening to me. The DX200 starts playing a track and abruptly shuts down within 10 seconds. I kept trying this while the battery was between 80 and 50% power remaining. I even tried a factory reset but it didn't help. Is this a definitive symptom that battery is gone and needs replacing?

May 16, 2021 at 3:46 AM Post #21,907 of 22,021
This sounds like what began happening to me. The DX200 starts playing a track and abruptly shuts down within 10 seconds. I kept trying this while the battery was between 80 and 50% power remaining. I even tried a factory reset but it didn't help. Is this a definitive symptom that battery is gone and needs replacing?
it is a symptom. how many years your battery? after 2 years, it start to reduce its actual back up capacity. Mine's due to be replaced next month. im ordering in ali...

May 17, 2021 at 4:35 AM Post #21,913 of 22,021
Hi, yesterday i converted all my KsE albums from CD to .flac. Additionally, I added cover arts downloaded from the internet to each album. All covers are 500x500px and .jpg but in three albums the player does not show the covers in Mango Player. I tried other pics but it doesn't help. The weird thing is that when I switch to android and turn on these three albums, I can see the covers. Has anyone encountered anything similar?

Last edited:
May 22, 2021 at 7:08 AM Post #21,915 of 22,021

Users who are viewing this thread

Back