DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Dec 22, 2020 at 4:58 AM Post #21,889 of 22,021
Hi,

here i am again, I'm enjoing the DX200 with the AMP7 so much now, really analytic.

I have a question for Paul Ibasso:

I use the DX200 mainly connected in USB DAC Mode.

If i have the DX200 plugged in USB, power ON, set DAC mode nothing happen.

I have to unplug the USB and the plug the USB again and then the device is recognized (by Windows 10).

Could this thing be fixed in the firmware?

In order that when already plugged in the USB is recognized (as soon as i click USB DAC Mode) without unplug/plug?

Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2020 at 5:47 PM Post #21,890 of 22,021
Hello !

I'm _really_ enjoying the DX200; fantastic !
I use it as a player but also more and more as a DAC these days.

I have battery problems that are not new at all:

The device does hard crashes (sudden OFF) at about 90% of the battery after playing ~3-4 soundtracks. After setting it back ON again, it is all ok again until it seemingly sucks more battery until it shortly stops again. I get this problem when using either headphones or IEM (various impedances); on either the balanced or single ended dacs; Android or Mango.

-- Do you think my battery cannot stand using the dacs and is dead ? I have zero problem using it for hours when using Bluetooth. It had been doing this for several years now.
-- Is there a way to shut the device in a clean way by shutting it down or setting it into a sleep mode before it is too late ? Isn't a forced sudden OFF bad ?
-- Where, or how could I change the battery if needed ? Adding a bigger one myself would be great. I saw some posts about this here but they are old.

Thanks !

O.

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2020 at 9:36 PM Post #21,891 of 22,021
Hello !

I have battery problems that are not new at all:

The device does hard crashes (sudden OFF) at about 90% of the battery after playing ~3-4 soundtracks. After setting it back ON again, it is all ok again until it seemingly sucks more battery until it shortly stops again. I get this problem when using either headphones or IEM (various impedances); on either the balanced or single ended dacs; Android or Mango.

-- Do you think my battery cannot stand using the dacs and is dead ? I have zero problem using it for hours when using Bluetooth. It had been doing this for several years now.
-- Is there a way to shut the device in a clean way by shutting it down or setting it into a sleep mode before it is too late ? Isn't a forced sudden OFF bad ?
-- Where, or how could I change the battery if needed ? Adding a bigger one myself would be great. I saw some posts about this here but they are old.

Thanks !

O.
email Paul@ibasso.com, the battery available in ali just is 3 hours back up time...

Dec 29, 2020 at 9:44 PM Post #21,892 of 22,021
Hello !

Thanks !

O.

...or you could contact Huang from BiUbi Battery Store in Ali, get the longer life version if they still have in production.
Had previous transaction (another brand), very responsive. I suggest getting the express delivery option, saves you time...

Dec 30, 2020 at 12:50 PM Post #21,893 of 22,021
Any one compared DX200 to Fiio Q5S TC with AM3D amp module sound wise? How fiio sounds with AK4493EQ? I have DX200 AMP1 MKii and DX90 they both have saber dac chips, whant to try something different.

Feb 7, 2021 at 2:43 PM Post #21,896 of 22,021
Has anyone had any joy connecting bluetooth earphones to the DX200? I have bought some BT earphones, albeit, not that expensive, but they won't show up on the device. I have no problem pairing them with my phone.
Thanks.
It seems like ibasso Bluetooth design is not good for some wireless headphones and IEMs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back