DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Jul 18, 2018 at 11:36 AM Post #15,182 of 22,021
Yes, that has always been the fastest. For the Titanium, if you asked my order from Ca, I used UPS ground, and being from California a domestic service of ground would take a week to come...such a shame
There is a huge difference in cost though. I'm sure iBasso doesn't pass on the entire shipping cost to the consumer. I know this because I've looked at shipping DHL to China with the service that iBasso uses and it is hundreds of US dollars.

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2018 at 11:42 AM Post #15,183 of 22,021
There is a huge difference in cost though. I'm sure iBasso doesn't pass on the entire shipping cost to the consumer. I know this because I've looked at shipping DHL to China with the service that iBasso uses and it is hundreds on US dollars.

Yeah, I would think so too, and it would normally cost $250 or so. That is why Ibasso is so great! Domestic ground UpS for large item such as headphones isn’t cheap either, and that is a shame lol

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2018 at 12:04 PM Post #15,184 of 22,021
Jul 18, 2018 at 12:07 PM Post #15,185 of 22,021
Don't know if mine is even on its way yet! Why on earth did ibasso have to use UPS for UK!

I'm at London Canjam all day Saturday, then on holiday to Spain so don't know what will happen to it. Be nice to see it had at least left Korea by now.

Still getting:

Please correct the following errors

Has anyone else in Europe had a tracking number working?

Some people complained about “custom duty” before. If I remember it right

Jul 18, 2018 at 12:11 PM Post #15,187 of 22,021
Some people complained about “custom duty” before. If I remember it right

Even contact from Customs would be something! I didn't receive anything from ibasso until I contacted them to say I seem missed, and then over two days and tracking still doesn't work.

Jul 18, 2018 at 12:20 PM Post #15,191 of 22,021
Did you send Paul an email ? Ask him and see

Yes, Paul replied similar to ibasso email: "UPS takes longer to get the tracking information. Your DX200Ti has been shipped but it may take a 1 or so for the tracking to show as active. "

But a delivery firm who cant show tracking 48 hours after they have it?

Jul 18, 2018 at 12:20 PM Post #15,192 of 22,021
Even contact from Customs would be something! I didn't receive anything from ibasso until I contacted them to say I seem missed, and then over two days and tracking still doesn't work.
DHL started restricting the shipping of anything with a battery to the UK. We have to use UPS, Fedex or some type of mail. I am also looking into your order and trying to see what is going on with UPS.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Jul 18, 2018 at 12:21 PM Post #15,194 of 22,021
Yes, Paul replied similar to ibasso email: "UPS takes longer to get the tracking information. Your DX200Ti has been shipped but it may take a 1 or so for the tracking to show as active. "

But a delivery firm who cant show tracking 48 hours after they have it?
Trust @Paul - iBasso , he will not let you down ^_^ best person ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back