DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Jul 12, 2018 at 6:14 PM Post #14,806 of 22,021
I hate to be boring and go back on topic for a second, but I'm definitely noticing what others have mentioned about the dimensions of the Amp8's sound. It sounds more open, airy, and soundstage is expanded in all directions. Music sounds very "real" and 3D in nature, if that makes any sense. Sound is more lively and energetic too, as I found the Amp3 to be a bit laid back and natural in not the best of ways.

I mean...obviously it's because I went from 2.5mm to 4.4mm.....

The CA02 is really, really well-made too. I love it.

-Collin-
Ya, I'm waiting to hear if someone will actually prefer something in the 1-7 range. Wouldn't toss their children to bears if they did

And ya, obviously

EDIT - Whoops got that backwards. Meant to write I wouldn't toss bears at their children......because their kids don't deserve stuffed animals if their father likes any other amp more
No one noticed about the Dx200 Titanium with 66 Limited edition ? Common guys ! Release tomorrow !
So did, because I READ.........I'm even trying "call backs" on here now :D

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2018 at 6:25 PM Post #14,807 of 22,021
That Ti edition DX200 made me think about a Cartier Love Bracelet version of the amp modules, complete with 24k gold screwdriver...

maxresdefault.jpg

Suddenly my plastic one feels cheap.

-Collin-

Jul 12, 2018 at 6:49 PM Post #14,813 of 22,021
If it helps, usually the website has it up at 10:00 EST ? Approximately !
They just need to give it to me NOW!!!! First born boxer puppy is already in the mail.... :dog2:
I've been WANTING one ever since they announced it but they sold out post haste after release. :cry: Paul told me that they would never be making any more. WTH now it's here.

iBasso you need to quit doing this to me my wallet HATES YOU.

Jul 12, 2018 at 6:57 PM Post #14,814 of 22,021
They just need to give it to me NOW!!!! First born boxer puppy is already in the mail.... :dog2:
I've been WANTING one ever since they announced it but they sold out post haste after release. :cry: Paul told me that they would never be making any more. WTH now it's here.

iBasso you need to quit doing this to me my wallet HATES YOU.

Titanium was never released, it was Copper-goldplated

The hate that is full of love.....painful but also comfortable love....it is Called genuine love

Jul 12, 2018 at 7:27 PM Post #14,818 of 22,021
Probably out of luck, but still going to give it a try. Going to keep refreshing the iBasso page tomorrow morning
It is not released yet! It will be released tomorrow!

So, keep refreshing, until it is up, and you can place order, you are in! You know....kinda like a pug waiting for his bone :wink:...it is me<==

Users who are viewing this thread

Back