DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Jun 7, 2018 at 10:14 PM Post #13,848 of 22,021
I really try hard NOT to ask questions that have been answered within the thread but I am stuck and it's likely due to my lack of command line experience. I received my DX200 today, updated to the latest firmware and am now trying to install the Lurker firmware. I successfully installed rkflashtool on my mac and home brew and the first two commands below (rkflashtool v and n) work. My MAC can see the DX200. I downloaded the Lurker firmware and saved it in a folder called "DX200" in my download folder. Next I changed the directory by cut/pasting the cd line listed below but replaced "username" with my actual username and added "/DX200" at the end. (cd /Users/*********/Downloads/DX200.... All good so far but when I type in the next command it says "no such directory exist"...

If someone could PM me and help walk me through this I would really appreciate it (or respond here)..
upload_2018-6-7_22-13-41.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-7_22-8-38.png
    upload_2018-6-7_22-8-38.png
    115.5 KB · Views: 0
Jun 7, 2018 at 10:20 PM Post #13,849 of 22,021
I really try hard NOT to ask questions that have been answered within the thread but I am stuck and it's likely due to my lack of command line experience. I received my DX200 today, updated to the latest firmware and am now trying to install the Lurker firmware. I successfully installed rkflashtool on my mac and home brew and the first two commands below (rkflashtool v and n) work. My MAC can see the DX200. I downloaded the Lurker firmware and saved it in a folder called "DX200" in my download folder. Next I changed the directory by cut/pasting the cd line listed below but replaced "username" with my actual username and added "/DX200" at the end. (cd /Users/*********/Downloads/DX200.... All good so far but when I type in the next command it says "no such directory exist"...

If someone could PM me and help walk me through this I would really appreciate it (or respond here)..
Did you unzipped the file you downloaded?

Jun 9, 2018 at 12:48 AM Post #13,852 of 22,021
You don't know about software burn in?
smile.gif
I guess some might hear the hardware burning in and may assume it is the software. Or they hear a difference.

We were first to find a way to work around the Android system with the DX100 so that it does not downsample. The DX200 does not downsample in Android or Mango. That would defeat the purpose of a good music player. Many apps do downsample but we can not control that.

Hi does the dx200 or dx150 also play native without android src interference when stream with spotify or tidal? Also for me it is very important I want to use it as a dap and output audio via usb to an external dac/amp as bit perfect. is it possible?

Jun 9, 2018 at 12:59 AM Post #13,853 of 22,021
If you are connecting to an external amp you use the line out.

You are saying usb output to a dac amp is impossible? with dx200 neather dx150?

Jun 10, 2018 at 9:18 PM Post #13,860 of 22,021
I thought of thst but I could get hit with $350 in duty, tax ect

Lol. I think I paid about $25 CDN for customs when I got my DX200 from iBasso last year. It was quick shipping via DHL as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back