DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Jan 5, 2018 at 11:36 AM Post #10,561 of 22,021
Yes please! Been putting off ordering AMP4 & 5 just because I figured I'd order it all at once, but didn't realize the wait would be this long. Lots of "will be released very soon". Should have placed an order last year... :weary:

I could be wrong, but I think CA02 was sold out even before they had a chance to put it up on the page. Too high of a demand.

Jan 6, 2018 at 2:12 PM Post #10,562 of 22,021
A new FW 2.8.198 with instructions and change log.

Enjoy.

Improvements with this firmware:

1. A new boot up video is added.
2. Rectified the bug that the first 0.2 second at the beginning of a song was missed.
3. Improved the ISO support. Now select an .iso file from directory view and the tracks will be
displayed. (Android OS)
4. Rectified the bug that when a long press was used to add the whole folder into a playlist, if the
folder contained a cue, and the cue had several tracks, then the tracks would be repeatly added
into the playlist several times. (Android OS)
5. Rectified the bug that when the track is longer than 40 minutes, only the first 40 minutes would be
played. (Android OS)
6. Rectified the bug that when there is no Micro SD card inserted, the OTG device would not be
viewed when it was connected. (Android OS)
7. Added the function to scan the OTG device. (Android OS)
8. Rectified the bug that auto-mute function is closed after reboot.
9. Rectified the bug that after a long press and the pop up window is displayed, pressing the area
outside the pop up window didn't close the pop up window. (Mango OS)
10. Improved support of some multi channel music formats.

Last edited:
iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Jan 6, 2018 at 4:13 PM Post #10,564 of 22,021

Enjoy.

2. Rectified the bug that the first 0.2 second at the beginning of a song was missed.
3. Improved the ISO support. Now select an .iso file from directory view and the tracks will be
displayed. (Android OS)
4. Rectified the bug that when a long press was used to add the whole folder into a playlist, if the
folder contained a cue, and the cue had several tracks, then the tracks would be repeatly added
5. Rectified the bug that when the track is longer than 40 minutes, only the first 40 minutes would be
played. (Android OS)
6. Rectified the bug that when there is no Micro SD card inserted, the OTG device would not be
9. Rectified the bug that after a long press and the pop up window is displayed, pressing the area

Thanks

Nice to get an update on my birthday!

Jan 6, 2018 at 7:39 PM Post #10,565 of 22,021
Update to .198 accomplished without issue. It is nice to now be able to accomplish the update without having to first extract the second zip file.
Word of advice! Read the included .txt file first as this update install uses a slightly different procedure than previous updates.

Jan 6, 2018 at 8:56 PM Post #10,567 of 22,021
While I am using only the official iBasso firmware, I can update the firmware without losing any of my installed apps as long as I don't do a factory reset afterward. A factory reset will wipe all installed apps. Perhaps Lurker can confirm if the same will be true with his versions.

Jan 6, 2018 at 9:38 PM Post #10,568 of 22,021
Question, if i am now in lurker rom and I update to this newest official rom, would it wipe all the apps that were installed via Google Play in lurker rom?

All installed app including gg playstore are still there.

Jan 7, 2018 at 3:43 AM Post #10,570 of 22,021

Enjoy.

displayed. (Android OS)
played. (Android OS)
Thanks for the update!
New animation looks cool. And now there isn't a bit skip from the start, but still sometimes last 1 second of the track gets lost. It's really sometimes, so I can hear it between tracks 1,2 and don't hear it between tracks 8,9 within a single album.
And the order of tracks is still mixed when playing a folder wherein are several *.cue files.

Jan 7, 2018 at 4:22 AM Post #10,571 of 22,021
Question, if i am now in lurker rom and I update to this newest official rom, would it wipe all the apps that were installed via Google Play in lurker rom?
However, Google Play won't be capable to download or update apps.

Jan 7, 2018 at 4:28 AM Post #10,572 of 22,021
However, Google Play won't be capable to download or update apps.

Go to setting > app > google service , app > clear cache

Then everything is alright.

Jan 7, 2018 at 10:02 AM Post #10,573 of 22,021
Paul - all click and pops in Mango for Android and Neutron are gone, even with automute off! Whatever you guys did it fixed that issue!

Still get clicks on play pause in tidal, but I know its hard to make it completely compatible.

Jan 7, 2018 at 2:18 PM Post #10,575 of 22,021
Thanks for the update!
New animation looks cool. And now there isn't a bit skip from the start, but still sometimes last 1 second of the track gets lost. It's really sometimes, so I can hear it between tracks 1,2 and don't hear it between tracks 8,9 within a single album.
And the order of tracks is still mixed when playing a folder wherein are several *.cue files.
You can put the cue file in a different folder. I have passed on the 1 second issue you have brought up to our software team. Thank you.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back