DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Apr 2, 2017 at 12:39 PM Post #5,597 of 22,021
Hi, For now it is impossible for mango recognize sd cards, I've tried everything, including android developer.
Also presents problems of dac drivers for Windows. in the section on digital signature (code 52)

I hope that they can fix it in the next update along with the lag in mango

Apr 2, 2017 at 12:42 PM Post #5,599 of 22,021
  ...I just still can't get it to work in Mango. 

Is file transfer from PC to an SXDC card in the DX200 supposed to work in Mango OS mode? I just assumed it would only transfer in Android OS, since file transfer mode has to be selected in Android for the transfer to work anyway.

Apr 2, 2017 at 2:04 PM Post #5,601 of 22,021

Is file transfer from PC to an SXDC card in the DX200 supposed to work in Mango OS mode? I just assumed it would only transfer in Android OS, since file transfer mode has to be selected in Android for the transfer to work anyway.

Actually that's a good question. Although unless I've lost my mind (entirely possible), that functionality existed on the DX80, DX90 and DX50. Which is pretty much the same/similar OS as pure Mango. 

Apr 2, 2017 at 2:14 PM Post #5,602 of 22,021
Now after maybe 30 to 40 hours of burning , the sound is very good, wide stage ,excelent (maybe even a little unatural puxed) detail and very dynamic sound, maybe a little agressive highs,is very similar to the LPG signature, vs the wm1Z the 1z has more thick sound with more bass and the highs are more "in" the musical process is curious because the huge power that the dx200 has in balanced mode i am finding unespected things, for exemple when i plug my he400i to the dx200 in balanced mode and compare with the 1Z in balanced mode too, the 1Z has more fullbody sound ...but for the price and above the dx200 is really a reference , congrats to IBASSO

I found the DX200 need many more hours. More like 300 plus. Compared to the WM1Z (now both with over 500 hours) while they sound a little different, they both are top end, IMO. The sound becomes more flushed out with the 200 after that burn in. Compared to the plus 500 hours I had on the 1A, I found the DX200 to be better in all areas. Battery layering, and dynamics. The one thing the DX200 does have on the 1Z and 1A is power if you have more demanding passages but in general the 1Z does excellent and just a little different in comparison to the DX200, IMO. 

Apr 2, 2017 at 2:55 PM Post #5,603 of 22,021
I found the DX200 need many more hours. More like 300 plus. Compared to the WM1Z (now both with over 500 hours) while they sound a little different, they both are top end, IMO. The sound becomes more flushed out with the 200 after that burn in. Compared to the plus 500 hours I had on the 1A, I found the DX200 to be better in all areas. Battery layering, and dynamics. The one thing the DX200 does have on the 1Z and 1A is power if you have more demanding passages but in general the 1Z does excellent and just a little different in comparison to the DX200, IMO. 
yes the dx200 does have power but the sound in similar sound levels is less powerfull than the 1z at least with my he400i, maybe he has problems with planar headphones

Apr 2, 2017 at 3:27 PM Post #5,604 of 22,021
yes the dx200 does have power but the sound in similar sound levels is less powerfull than the 1z at least with my he400i, maybe he has problems with planar headphones

Don't know about that it works fine with the HEK2 and my Audeze and again in comparison to the 1Z stands up fine. The drive and dynamics is what it takes over the Mojo. When I have done comparisons I have volume matched with a digital sound level meter. 

Are you running balanced? 

Apr 2, 2017 at 4:20 PM Post #5,605 of 22,021
yes running both in balanced, the level by ear but the diference of a more powerfull sound from 1z clear

Don't know about that it works fine with the HEK2 and my Audeze and again in comparison to the 1Z stands up fine. The drive and dynamics is what it takes over the Mojo. When I have done comparisons I have volume matched with a digital sound level meter. 

Are you running balanced? 
yes balanced on both

Apr 2, 2017 at 7:27 PM Post #5,606 of 22,021
hello, is a question of taste, the 1A still more musical, the dx is more analytical, the only advantage for me is the usb dac, it has much more power on paper but in real life bouth are powerfull

That is a bit misleading, the headphone you tried does not need that much power to drive at it's best. So it's understandable that you may find both of them to have the same power. But try other cans that require more voltage and you will find out how real the power on paper makes a difference. Of course, that power does take a hit on battery life.

Apr 3, 2017 at 1:08 AM Post #5,607 of 22,021
I'm really hoping balanced sounds better than the regular output.  After using the DX90 and 80 for a while, I'm struck by this players wiry highs.  Very "hifi" in a way that isn't good.  This with Audeze Sines.  I have a balanced copper cable inbound that I hope may turn this around.  But, while very detailed, it simply isn't as organic as the 90 or 80.  And the regular output is quite literally anemic with these phones in comparison to iBassos prior efforts.

Apr 3, 2017 at 1:21 AM Post #5,608 of 22,021
I'm really hoping balanced sounds better than the regular output.  After using the DX90 and 80 for a while, I'm struck by this players wiry highs.  Very "hifi" in a way that isn't good.  This with Audeze Sines.  I have a balanced copper cable inbound that I hope may turn this around.  But, while very detailed, it simply isn't as organic as the 90 or 80.  And the regular output is quite literally anemic with these phones in comparison to iBassos prior efforts.

How long have you burned in the DX200 for?

Apr 3, 2017 at 3:53 AM Post #5,609 of 22,021
That is a bit misleading, the headphone you tried does not need that much power to drive at it's best. So it's understandable that you may find both of them to have the same power. But try other cans that require more voltage and you will find out how real the power on paper makes a difference. Of course, that power does take a hit on battery life.
i didn't said that both have the same power i said that both are powerfull i am talking about a headphone planar with 93 db sens that is not a easy headphone

Apr 3, 2017 at 8:28 AM Post #5,610 of 22,021
unless dx200 is way better than wm1a (sonic-wise), i think that wm1a would suit me better

much bigger battery , a bigger internal memory (128gb) and no talk about bugs etc

so the question is how much better dx200 is , sound-wise 
confused.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back