DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Apr 30, 2018 at 1:00 PM Post #13,186 of 22,021
Good idea. I have done that in the past.

I use Windows and Mac and have for years. Never had a device cause a problem with a USB unless there was an issue with he USB in the machine. I have shorted them a few times but a reboot solved the issue as the USB has a circuit relay.
Good idea. I have done that in the past.

I use Windows and Mac and have for years. Never had a device cause a problem with a USB unless there was an issue with he USB in the machine. I have shorted them a few times but a reboot solved the issue as the USB has a circuit relay.
The last resort is to turn back time on your machine. Roll back system to before you first plug in your DX200 and see if it solves the issue.

But let’s wait to see if anyone have inputs for ya.

I agree with the system restore response if you have the chance. I went through something similar to @toolapcblack when I decided to add the iFi micro dsd black lable to my computer which was already running sound through my Modi2/Asgard2 stack. My computer decided to disable all sound drivers (though it did not show it until I went deep into the sound preferences). All drivers were shown working correctly (which they were, they were just disabled) in device manager and after much frustration I was able to re enable them. But looking back I should have just bitten the bullet and done a restore.

Apr 30, 2018 at 1:06 PM Post #13,187 of 22,021
I am using the latest Lurker Fw and the battery shows 100% when charged. Never had any issues. If having the issue, I would try a factory reset.
It is strange, especially because it's not happening all the time. Am doing a factory reset now to find out if this helps. Thanks for your sugestion, cleaning up things is often a good idea.

Apr 30, 2018 at 1:24 PM Post #13,189 of 22,021
Erm... from your issue. It seems that there is an issue with windows and not iBasso DX200...

Whatever you described cannot be caused by DX200......

I will say restart your computer, and go to your device manager, plug in your other daps, check if the pc recognises it when you plug them in. If it says unknown device right click on it, select properties and update the driver....

Seems like it’s a windows driver issue.
Totally agree. It seems his USB settings changed. I would reboot and check device manager. Also a little note when you plug the players into the USB port they do not automatically set to file access, you have to select it. The default when connecting USB to PC is Charging, then you need to select file transfer setting.

Apr 30, 2018 at 1:52 PM Post #13,190 of 22,021
you would not believe it...so i have done a system restore like suggested and my PC will no longer boot up i just get a black screen with mouse?????
i have a win repair disc i made but just get windows cannot repair this computer automatically message when i insert it? i also have the original win 7 disc

Apr 30, 2018 at 1:57 PM Post #13,191 of 22,021
you would not believe it...so i have done a system restore like suggested and my PC will no longer boot up i just get a black screen with mouse?????
i have a win repair disc i made but just get windows cannot repair this computer automatically message when i insert it? i also have the original win 7 disc
Did you let the computer reboot once it did the restore? A restore can take a while and you don't want to interrupt it. You are on Windows 7?

Apr 30, 2018 at 2:01 PM Post #13,192 of 22,021
Apr 30, 2018 at 2:24 PM Post #13,193 of 22,021
Screenshot (10).png
Screenshot (10).png does this look correct for lurker firmware installation???

Apr 30, 2018 at 2:34 PM Post #13,196 of 22,021
^
The screen shot strikes me as odd because whatever port the DX200 is connected to is not highlighted by the FactoryTool. Double check the DX200 as singleended suggests.

Apr 30, 2018 at 3:49 PM Post #13,199 of 22,021
^
The screen shot strikes me as odd because whatever port the DX200 is connected to is not highlighted by the FactoryTool. Double check the DX200 as singleended suggests.
After it does load it loses the USB port, at least mine did. Just boot DX200 backup and check for FW according to everyone else.

Apr 30, 2018 at 4:51 PM Post #13,200 of 22,021
It is strange, especially because it's not happening all the time. Am doing a factory reset now to find out if this helps. Thanks for your sugestion, cleaning up things is often a good idea.

Hopefully that helps. I was having a lot of ghost swipes (mostly in Android) and it was randomly shutting off in the middle of a song. I did the factory reset and while I haven't used it a lot since, it seems to be better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back