DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Mar 28, 2018 at 2:28 AM Post #12,031 of 22,021
Well, in theory you can actually buy AMP6, though it will cost you $499, but you will get DX150 as a free bonus with it :D

That’s another possibility :)

Mar 28, 2018 at 3:38 AM Post #12,033 of 22,021
You know what would be mega-cool? If ibasso sold the red and orange cases for the dx200 on their site, like iriver does, so that other people can get them too...

(the red comes with the copper edition, the orange is a weird one from this review: http://theheadphonelist.com/the-womb-of-new-worlds-a-review-of-the-ibasso-dx200/ )

Ordering customized leatherworks from alibaba and etzy is pretty stressful. Not looking forward to that at all

Mar 28, 2018 at 4:10 AM Post #12,035 of 22,021
I ordered several cases from Easecase, a seller on AliExpress and eBay. Great communication and great quality. Never had an issue.

Ooh, I've just been looking into them, but they didn't answer an e-mail I sent. I sent it over aliexpress and awaited a reply in my meilbox, as is usual. Maybe it doesn't work like that on ali. Anyway, perhaps you can asnwer me -- after buying, where did you send them the specifications (colours, materials)? They don't have an email address up on their ali site... or is there a drop down menu in check out?

Mar 28, 2018 at 4:34 AM Post #12,036 of 22,021
Ooh, I've just been looking into them, but they didn't answer an e-mail I sent. I sent it over aliexpress and awaited a reply in my meilbox, as is usual. Maybe it doesn't work like that on ali. Anyway, perhaps you can asnwer me -- after buying, where did you send them the specifications (colours, materials)? They don't have an email address up on their ali site... or is there a drop down menu in check out?
I ordered via AliExpress. You can add the specifications in the comments or via the communication function. You can send of receive pictures too. Works fine. I searched via Google images for examples of leather options and colors.

2018-03-28_10-29-11.png

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2018 at 5:14 AM Post #12,037 of 22,021
Hi.

Does USB file transfer work OK with the DX200 on Sandisk 400GB cards?

The reason I ask is that although the FiiO x7 (First version) works well reading 400GB cards, if you connect it via USB the transfer rate quickly slows eventually stops. So you have to take the card out and use an adaptor in your laptop. Not the end of the world, but inconvenient and puts wear and tear on the card and the DAP.

Regards

Darren

Mar 28, 2018 at 6:15 AM Post #12,038 of 22,021
Hi.

Does USB file transfer work OK with the DX200 on Sandisk 400GB cards?

The reason I ask is that although the FiiO x7 (First version) works well reading 400GB cards, if you connect it via USB the transfer rate quickly slows eventually stops. So you have to take the card out and use an adaptor in your laptop. Not the end of the world, but inconvenient and puts wear and tear on the card and the DAP.

Regards

Darren
It works flawlessly. I do not take the card out when loading music.

Mar 28, 2018 at 1:00 PM Post #12,042 of 22,021
Are you willing to discribe in which way it will be different?
The AMP6 uses different op amps and other components. It uses less current but is able to deliver efficiently excellent power in single ended and balanced. Balanced out is true balanced out as with all of our balanced amps.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Mar 28, 2018 at 1:11 PM Post #12,044 of 22,021
I am waiting to get amp4 too. It is kind of a long wait even though in a couple days! :triportsad:

Still looking for it as well. And now I have to think about the IT04....not sure what the timeline is like there but hopefully I don't even have an option to get them at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back