DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Jan 13, 2018 at 2:18 PM Post #10,668 of 22,021
I didn't have to reload the driver.

Jan 13, 2018 at 5:44 PM Post #10,669 of 22,021
In Audio Hardware:
Generic driver - on
Follow Source Freq - on
Channels Stereo, L, R
Frequency 44100

Outside:

64-bit processing - on
Service - on

Everything else off.

Using your latest FW and happy as a clam. Been a user since DX90. Thx for the work and the dedication.

I noticed that you don't have the Direct USB Driver set to ON as per Lurker0's app instructions for Neutron. I am not sure if they are outdated but when I put that setting ON the audio mutes. I wonder if it makes a difference.

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2018 at 9:41 PM Post #10,670 of 22,021
I am using DX200 for Windows 10 DAC, I found a serious problem and I am asking for your help. Thank you everyone!

When I turn on my computer and use my DX200 as a DAC, the Ibasso DAC driver can detect my DX200
However, when I unplug DX200 and plug it into the computer again, the Ibasso DAC driver can never detect my DX200

The followings are the things that I have tried to solve this problem:

1. I tried to reinstall the DX200 firmware and double wipe the DX200 system
2. I tried to plug my dx200 into every USB holes (USB 2.0, 3.0, including native and un-native port)
3. I changed lots of USB Type-C cables. (including 2.0, 3.0, and the one provided by ibasso)
4. I tried to download the driver from Ibasso website again and reinstall the driver,
5. I also uninstall any kinds of USB host or USB hub in the Device Manager,
6. I tried to stop my firewall or any kids of anti-virus software,

But the problem cannot be solved
I can only get back the signal when I restart my computer
This problem is annoying, can anyone give me some advice to solve this problem? Thanks a lot!

Jan 13, 2018 at 9:46 PM Post #10,671 of 22,021
I am using DX200 for Windows 10 DAC, I found a serious problem and I am asking for your help. Thank you everyone!

When I turn on my computer and use my DX200 as a DAC, the Ibasso DAC driver can detect my DX200
However, when I unplug DX200 and plug it into the computer again, the Ibasso DAC driver can never detect my DX200

2. I tried to plug my dx200 into every USB holes (USB 2.0, 3.0, including native and un-native port)
3. I changed lots of USB Type-C cables. (including 2.0, 3.0, and the one provided by ibasso)
4. I tried to download the driver from Ibasso website again and reinstall the driver,

This problem is annoying, can anyone give me some advice to solve this problem? Thanks a lot!

Restart the computer :smile_phones:

If you tried everything like that already, it is either due to your motherboard having some kind of BIOS - related thing, or windows needs to be reinstalled (?)

I had this on bad windows installs, or with Bios that wasn't adequate for my workstation, like what it comes with ex-factory vs proper Prema Bios, which fixed all kind of issues like this .

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2018 at 3:04 AM Post #10,672 of 22,021
I noticed that you don't have the Direct USB Driver set to ON as per Lurker0's app instructions for Neutron.
That instruction was for use Neutron via USB Audio. With current Neutron version with Generic Driver its Direct USB driver must be turned off.

Jan 14, 2018 at 11:48 AM Post #10,674 of 22,021
Does that also mean that the current Neutron version doesn't need your USB audio app to sound its best anymore?
It does not. Also, it works with the stock firmware as well.

Jan 14, 2018 at 5:54 PM Post #10,675 of 22,021
We have 1000s that have gone with the DX200 that are working normally. We did see that there was a problem with some with the connection internally coming apart but not shorting. The cable would charge but not work to transfer information. For this reason we have changed manufacture.
When I first got my DX200 I was able to use the cable to transfer files to the DX200. Since then it has not worked to transfer data, it would only charge the player. Today I received a cheap cable from Amazon and it worked like a charm to transfer data.

Jan 14, 2018 at 6:52 PM Post #10,676 of 22,021
When I first got my DX200 I was able to use the cable to transfer files to the DX200. Since then it has not worked to transfer data, it would only charge the player. Today I received a cheap cable from Amazon and it worked like a charm to transfer data.

Here in the UK advancedmp3 players sent me a replacement Ibasso supplied cable and it too only functioned as a charging cable- would not transfer data. They said they would contact Ibasso.
Bought a replacement from Maplins - worked perfectly. (One bought from Curry’s would neither charge nor transfer data).

Come back USB B/A!

Jan 14, 2018 at 8:28 PM Post #10,677 of 22,021

Don't wipe your computer. It may be that the uninstaller isn't getting rid of all the pieces of the DAC driver. Get a software like Revo Uninstaller and you can then make sure your uninstall is complete. Also uninstall any other USB DAC drivers you have on your computer, sometimes drivers conflict. One you've cleaned all the junk off you should be ready to go. Good luck!

Jan 14, 2018 at 8:49 PM Post #10,678 of 22,021
Don't wipe your computer. It may be that the uninstaller isn't getting rid of all the pieces of the DAC driver. Get a software like Revo Uninstaller and you can then make sure your uninstall is complete. Also uninstall any other USB DAC drivers you have on your computer, sometimes drivers conflict. One you've cleaned all the junk off you should be ready to go. Good luck!

Agahahaha, bad habit of mine, I almost always assume people use something like IObit uninstaller to uninstall their things, not doing it the classic way

Good advice, this might help a bit :smile_phones:

Jan 15, 2018 at 12:01 AM Post #10,679 of 22,021
Here in the UK advancedmp3 players sent me a replacement Ibasso supplied cable and it too only functioned as a charging cable- would not transfer data. They said they would contact Ibasso.
Bought a replacement from Maplins - worked perfectly. (One bought from Curry’s would neither charge nor transfer data).

Come back USB B/A!
I got my DX200 directly from Ibasso, have not contacted them about the cable as yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back