DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Sep 18, 2017 at 12:16 PM Post #8,747 of 22,021
As a previous owner of the DX100 when it first came out i am very pleased to see how much iBasso as company has evolved and that they are using expensive components like the screen and DAC chip and still price is acceptable when compared directly with other similar products.
So the battery can be replaced quite easily? They have to be bought from iBasso or we can use similar aftermarket ones?

Sep 18, 2017 at 12:17 PM Post #8,748 of 22,021
Fan , My dap is now da Dx200 , I let windowX mod my Dx200 right now. I would like to say my search for the right dap is already over.

Hardware mod? Or software/firmware mod only?

Sep 18, 2017 at 12:45 PM Post #8,751 of 22,021
@artpiggo Thank you for the advice , the problem solved, the local distributor will help me
Hardware mod? Or software/firmware mod only?
Both hardware and firmware , I've tried his mod and I do like the sound so much. By the way he really can tune the sound with his firmware, The last time I listened to his newly modded firmware I didn't like the sound that much He tried to bring more soundstage and separation , but I think it lacks the note weight and dynamic so I asked him to mod mine using the previous firmware I listened before.

Sep 18, 2017 at 1:08 PM Post #8,755 of 22,021
Do you mean the coax sounds way better?
Well, the general consensus seems to be that the AMP3 is the best of the lot. I haven't tried it yet, but I think my postman/woman has a crush on me because things like these keep arriving on my doormat:

Initiating burn-in procedure.. :p
By the time that's done, my balanced to SE adapter should have arrived, along with my MMCX to 2-pin adapters, meaning my Katana can join in the fun!
And then... "let the carnage begin!" :D

Hooooooly space cabbage! :D I still have the big tall double-brick wall called "THE WIFE" ahead of me to be able to satisfy my next level of audio-cholic addiction. Wish me luck! :D

Sep 18, 2017 at 1:15 PM Post #8,756 of 22,021
Hooooooly space cabbage! :D I still have the big tall double-brick wall called "THE WIFE" ahead of me to be able to satisfy my next level of audio-cholic addiction. Wish me luck! :D

Godspeed brother :D
Although I'd advise that investing in your wife's happiness will probably produce far greater returns in the long term (probably short term too lol) :)

Sep 18, 2017 at 1:42 PM Post #8,757 of 22,021
Now for those of you with amp3, is there anything amp1 balanced does better than amp3 ?. Or is amp3 a total all round upgrade on amp1 sound wise ?. I have the it03 and about to order the amp3 just want to know if it'll be worth it . Thanks

Sep 18, 2017 at 2:03 PM Post #8,759 of 22,021
As a previous owner of the DX100 when it first came out i am very pleased to see how much iBasso as company has evolved and that they are using expensive components like the screen and DAC chip and still price is acceptable when compared directly with other similar products.
So the battery can be replaced quite easily? They have to be bought from iBasso or we can use similar aftermarket ones?
The battery is produced for the DX200. The access is fairly easy with just the back cover requiring removal.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back