DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Jul 19, 2017 at 12:08 AM Post #7,066 of 22,021
While I was randomly checking out Russian-based Smartphone thread. I found this info. Did you see anything fascinating ^_^

upload_2017-7-19_11-5-47.png

Jul 19, 2017 at 1:03 AM Post #7,068 of 22,021
Now that's curious about your comment about the Amp2. Do you have the NW-WM1Z? If so, how does the NW-WM1Z compare to the AMP2 - tonally speaking??

Sorry, don't have it, and only heard it 5 months ago at CanJam nyc. I don't trust my memory to go that far back when it comes to sound analysis :) Perhaps will have to wait until the next CanJam nyc to chat with Tomo and to hear wm1z again :wink:

Jul 19, 2017 at 1:39 AM Post #7,069 of 22,021
dx300¿? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
I think the dx150 and dx300 is excessive..., with the dx120 is sufficient
-----

Th900 mk2 + dx200 the sound in this pair is in U/V ??

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2017 at 4:02 AM Post #7,071 of 22,021
Not interested since DX200's firmware still have a lot of bugs. Lets sort this out first.
I agree, DX200 is already an excellent platform. Polishing the software and adding more amp options with other functions (e.g. more battery life, storage, etc) should make DX200 more attractive. Instead of release yet another player with just a diffent DAC chip seems fruitless imo.

Jul 19, 2017 at 6:31 AM Post #7,072 of 22,021
Can DX200 used as an external HDD to move files back and forth?
It may depend on a particular drive and its power requirements. I successfully used WD My Passport Ultra, 1st and 2nd gens, 2 and 3TB, NTFS and exFAT. Direct playback also works.

Jul 19, 2017 at 7:38 AM Post #7,073 of 22,021
Not interested since DX200's firmware still have a lot of bugs. Lets sort this out first.

A lot of bugs, really? :wink: For some reason I'm enjoying a bug-free dx200 experience with the latest fw. Am i missing something?

Jul 19, 2017 at 7:56 AM Post #7,074 of 22,021
Then why post here. I use the 200 every day with zero issues. Also the latest FW sounds excellent.

Jul 19, 2017 at 8:39 AM Post #7,075 of 22,021
In Mango OS too slowly.Other than that, I have no problem.SQ is excellent Before dx200, I tested many devices,fiio x7 ,chord mojo ,qp1r.... But Dx200 The best experience for me :)

Jul 19, 2017 at 8:52 AM Post #7,076 of 22,021
Then why post here. I use the 200 every day with zero issues. Also the latest FW sounds excellent.

Hey man! Layman1 here. Living up to my username lol. Where and how do I download the latest FW onto the DX200? Note that I'm using it exclusively in Mango thus far and have never enabled (or at least consciously used) wifi on it :)

Jul 19, 2017 at 9:55 AM Post #7,077 of 22,021
A lot of bugs, really? :wink: For some reason I'm enjoying a bug-free dx200 experience with the latest fw. Am i missing something?
While not ALOT of bugs... I would like to see the Mango player at least have more sorting options for albums/songs. Like sorting an Artist's albums by date, new to old, old to new, etc. Would also like to see sorting ALL Albums by date they are added to the library... so you can quickly find the latest you've added.

This wouldn't be that big of an issue if 3rd party players will play back in full HD resolution. Does someone know if that's still an issue with 3rd party players like PowerAmp? If it is... then the native Mango player needs to become at least a little more feature rich player in regards to Library/Artist/Album/Song sorting options, and the general speed of the player's operational functions. As it is now, it won't even play an Album with the songs in the correct order without playing it from the folder... which is pretty archaic by today's standards.

Jul 19, 2017 at 10:00 AM Post #7,078 of 22,021
While not ALOT of bugs... I would like to see the Mango player at least have more sorting options for albums/songs. Like sorting an Artist's albums by date, new to old, old to new, etc. Would also like to see sorting ALL Albums by date they are added to the library... so you can quickly find the latest you've added.

This wouldn't be that big of an issue if 3rd party players will play back in full HD resolution. Does someone know if that's still an issue with 3rd party players like PowerAmp? If it is... then the native Mango player needs to become at least a little more feature rich player in regards to Library/Artist/Album/Song sorting options, and the general speed of the player's operational functions. As it is now, it won't even play an Album with the songs in the correct order without playing it from the folder... which is pretty archaic by today's standards.

Quite understand your feeling.

Jul 19, 2017 at 10:57 AM Post #7,080 of 22,021
What about the skip at the beginning of every song? That's the only thing that really bothers me with the DX200 (besides the Launcher3 crash error I keep getting). If they add a couple milliseconds of silence at the beginning, then that could fix the error.

I had this same issue with an Audio-GD DAC, but foobar had an add-on that did what I described above and was able to avoid it.

Edit: Actually the Play/Pause button not working or restarting the song is another issue. The DX200 is great, but it does have some bugs...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back