DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
May 22, 2017 at 6:58 PM Post #6,287 of 22,021
May 22, 2017 at 9:24 PM Post #6,288 of 22,021
I'm used to carry my DAP in a shirt's chest pocket. But time to time I need to pause the music quickly. It wasn't a problem with DX90 and DX80, but is just impossible with small, equally sized, buttons of DX200! So here is my hardware mod to solve the problem! So far it works so good :)
9933286.jpeg

Any more pictures to show what you did? Did you glue a piece of thumbtack or something?

May 22, 2017 at 11:30 PM Post #6,289 of 22,021
Did you glue a piece of thumbtack or something?
Yes, I cut off the top "cap" of a thumbtack and glued with a drop of cyanacrylate.

May 23, 2017 at 9:03 AM Post #6,292 of 22,021
The AMP2 is available. It requires the dealers to order it. Please inquire at your iBasso dealer and ask them when they will have stock. It can also be ordered directly from us.

@Paul - iBasso, how can i order from you, it seems that your website cannot add any items or do i pm you. Also do you have any idea when a AMP3 with balanced will be out or whether it will even be produced? I am currently on balanced so weighing should i buy the amp2 or wait so i save on some cables or retermination. thanks

May 23, 2017 at 9:06 AM Post #6,293 of 22,021
@Paul - iBasso, how can i order from you, it seems that your website cannot add any items or do i pm you. Also do you have any idea when a AMP3 with balanced will be out or whether it will even be produced? I am currently on balanced so weighing should i buy the amp2 or wait so i save on some cables or retermination. thanks

You go to the product page, scroll all the way to the bottom, click on "Buy it Now", click on the shopping cart item in the upper navigation bar and can process to the address input & PayPal process.

May 23, 2017 at 1:35 PM Post #6,295 of 22,021
I do not have a time line but we will be producing a number of new amps for the DX200. They will be both single ended amps and balanced amps.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
May 23, 2017 at 4:47 PM Post #6,296 of 22,021
...we will be producing a number of new amps for the DX200. They will be both single ended amps and balanced amps.

"Balanced amps". I'm liking the sound of that. Please don't let us hold our breath for too long...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back