DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Jun 7, 2018 at 6:19 AM Post #13,831 of 22,021
I am sure it is good. I will certainly try it at a later date, to make this more user friendly. At this time, I just want to get this thing working to some degree. I can't even get any music onto it. I tried Dapper to get my iTunes music moved, and it does not work. I did the recent Ibasso update, by dragging it to a card and then loading the card and going into settings, update, and selecting the SD card... nothing is happening. I don't get it. I don't usually have these issues...

Jun 7, 2018 at 6:25 AM Post #13,832 of 22,021
I am sure it is good. I will certainly try it at a later date, to make this more user friendly. At this time, I just want to get this thing working to some degree. I can't even get any music onto it. I tried Dapper to get my iTunes music moved, and it does not work. I did the recent Ibasso update, by dragging it to a card and then loading the card and going into settings, update, and selecting the SD card... nothing is happening. I don't get it. I don't usually have these issues...

Dont click sd card.

Click defaut instead.
Mine works this way. Dont know why .

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2018 at 10:03 AM Post #13,835 of 22,021
Has anyone noticed any alteration of the sound signature with the latest version of the firmware (vs the previous one)?

Usually, there's quite a few posts about this topic whenever a new FW gets released, but I haven't noticed anything yet!

Jun 7, 2018 at 10:08 AM Post #13,836 of 22,021
Has anyone noticed any alteration of the sound signature with the latest version of the firmware (vs the previous one)?

Usually, there's quite a few posts about this topic whenever a new FW gets released, but I haven't noticed anything yet!
Can’t say I’ve noticed any difference, certainly hasn’t got worse :smile_phones:

Jun 7, 2018 at 12:06 PM Post #13,838 of 22,021
One would think that would be in the "storage and USB" part of settings, but it is not. Where is that drop down menu? I can't find it...

OMG. Swipe from the top of the screen down to see the menu. Then you'll have a bunch of choices for what the USB connection does.

Have you read any of the earlier posts in this thread? You really should.

Jun 7, 2018 at 12:12 PM Post #13,839 of 22,021
OMG. Swipe from the top of the screen down to see the menu. Then you'll have a bunch of choices for what the USB connection does.

Have you read any of the earlier posts in this thread? You really should.

Don’t be frustrated, my wife use IOS, and she is totally clueless on my Note8...just to access camera and photos. It is easier this way as I can keep secrets on the phone without locking it up :wink:....not like I ever hide stuff from her beside buying Amp modules and audio gears without telling her...but...you know, there is optimism in every situations :)

Jun 7, 2018 at 5:04 PM Post #13,841 of 22,021
My drop-down menu shows volume, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, airplane mode, portrait, and cast.
It changes when you have the USB connected. I wish I had a picture to show you but I don't at this time. I think there are some examples in earlier threads.
It's on page 17 of the manual the manual, come to think of it, if half of the people here read the manual they wouldn't be so frustrated. it is written very well.
upload_2018-6-7_14-11-43.png

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2018 at 5:31 PM Post #13,842 of 22,021
Thanks very much, I will try that as soon as I get home. I did print off the manual at my office this morning but I have been out all day and left it on the printer. It does look like a pretty comprehensive manual so I am anxious to dig into it tomorrow.

Jun 7, 2018 at 6:25 PM Post #13,843 of 22,021
Ouch, plugged it into my mac. It is charging. No change to the drop down menu. Still no option to change to file transfer... tried rebooting, no change.
It does not recognize sd cards for an update, Can’t load music because it wont change to file transfer. The only thing i have been able to do is hear some YouTube videos, which click while playing and only show a green screen. Why am i still trying? Because I can tell in between the clicking on the YouTube videos that it is capable of great sound. It does sound better than my Onkyo DPX1 playing the same video, although the Onkyo also has a picture with it and works flawlessly.
So I might as well try the lurker firmware, right? I Will do that tomorrow.

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2018 at 7:04 PM Post #13,844 of 22,021
Ouch, plugged it into my mac. It is charging. No change to the drop down menu. Still no option to change to file transfer... tried rebooting, no change.
It does not recognize sd cards for an update, Can’t load music because it wont change to file transfer. The only thing i have been able to do is hear some YouTube videos, which click while playing and only show a green screen. Why am i still trying? Because I can tell in between the clicking on the YouTube videos that it is capable of great sound. It does sound better than my Onkyo DPX1 playing the same video, although the Onkyo also has a picture with it and works flawlessly.

you have to use an app like android file transfer or commander one.
I recommend Commander One.

Jun 7, 2018 at 7:40 PM Post #13,845 of 22,021
When you plug it in is it in the case? If so try taking it out of the case. Sometimes the case doesn't allow you to swipe properly. Oops its a Mac, might need a special program.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back