DX200/220 Amp8, MAX and other EX modifications
Aug 26, 2021 at 3:54 PM Post #451 of 473
再次更新了我的amp7。這次所有的鉭電容都不再使用功率平滑。取而代之的是 3x 音頻筆記標準 470uf/25v 雙帽與 1uf/63v、0.47uf/63v 和小型 0.047uf/63v wima 電影帽。線路濾波器在 22uf/16v 時保持不變 4x audio note kasei 雙極。
Thewimas 提供了更明顯的基礎和更好的分辨率。對於任何考慮音頻筆記標準的人來說,也是一個警告。從開始到 20 小時標記,它們聽起來都令人難以置信。在這一點上,他們完全失去了任何基礎存在。並保持這種狀態直到大約 100 小時。之後,他們會慢慢收回失去的東西以及更多。在 170 至 200 小時左右再次開始發光。這是他們再次令人愉快的好聲音的地方。在那之後,他們就沒有先天問題了。kasei caps 表現出類似的行為,但不會出現如此嚴重的鹼損失,為什麼會燃燒。將薄膜帽添加到 bycap 將改善整個光譜並提供更多的清晰度。IMG_20210818_164645.jpgIMG_20210818_164641.jpg
im wondering these little keisei BP on line level seems able to "grow up" a liitle bit... @lantian What do you think?

Aug 27, 2021 at 1:01 AM Post #452 of 473
If you mean in grow up in physical size then only if there are less of the 470uf /25v ones. If there are only two of those then they can be 50uf/16. Though to be honest see no reason to go bigger. As for burn in the do sou d a lot nicer later on, though they never actually sound bad, but rather intimate at the beginning. After like 50h to 75h they open up big time. Hope this helps.

Aug 27, 2021 at 4:24 AM Post #453 of 473
it's fighting with the add-on for the control of dac
I don't understand you. Please read the description of the USB Audio application with attention, and if the problem still persists, either disable USB Audio support in the app (better) or PM me if you really need this feature (explain why).

Aug 29, 2021 at 12:24 AM Post #454 of 473
I don't understand you. Please read the description of the USB Audio application with attention, and if the problem still persists, either disable USB Audio support in the app (better) or PM me if you really need this feature (explain why).
Oh...I found the solution in your notes, I miss understand the start app silence to something else,thank you by the way. And sorry for my bad language skill. Its caused by my asperger and I hate them too.

Note: UAPP plays 1 second of silence on start, which causes USB Audio interface to disconnect. So, please, first start UAPP, then push START button in USB Audio application.

Aug 31, 2021 at 9:36 AM Post #455 of 473
If you mean in grow up in physical size then only if there are less of the 470uf /25v ones. If there are only two of those then they can be 50uf/16. Though to be honest see no reason to go bigger. As for burn in the do sou d a lot nicer later on, though they never actually sound bad, but rather intimate at the beginning. After like 50h to 75h they open up big time. Hope this helps.
Because this is a RC Filter with accurate calculation together with resistors, so any change of capacitance may change the "frequence to be bypass"?

Aug 31, 2021 at 1:10 PM Post #456 of 473
Because this is a RC Filter with accurate calculation together with resistors, so any change of capacitance may change the "frequence to be bypass"?
It might but only down low, since it's ahigh pass filter, if I'm not mistaken anything above 1uf should pretty much go all the way down to 1hz, no matter the resistors. Can be completely wrong here, but so far seems to be the case, there was no obeseervabled or perceivable loss I low range frequencies after putting in 47uf silmics or 50uf audio note kasei, after going to 22uf kasei by polar seemed to go even lower than before. Super extended on both ends with way better midrange than ever before. Only thing compares to this is removing the caps all together and bridging them with some silver cables. As far as I can perceive it is going through all the frequency range way more effortlessly and evenly without. Better quality all around.

Feb 19, 2022 at 6:08 AM Post #462 of 473
Haven't posted in a while, didn't have any internet access for a while. Did manage to fix my botched up amp7ex, during Christmas holidays. Have to say it's my favourite version ibasso has released. Find it to be better balanced than amp8ex. Also the line out Vs amp8ex balanced out, beats amp8 every single time by miles. It's enormously large, quality in every note, love this module the most. Unfortunately no good pictures from the module itself, the way it ended up, not planning on ever opening it again. Ended up doing a lot of half assed metal work and figure out how to best cover it up, since accidentally destroyed the upper glass cover of the amp module by removing it.
All in this is what I have been looking for, best thanks @Whitigir for your help and inspiration.
Pretty sure gonna stick with this for a long time.
Also to anyone considering modding these amplifier modules, rather do the player aswell, otherwise it is not even close to what it is capable of. If you can only mod one thing, then go for dap body itself first. Amp modules afterwards. Otherwise the work you have done on your amp module won't be fully realised until the dap has the same mods applied to it. Since had the chance to have a comparison like that. Amp8ex and stock dx220 Vs amp7stock and dx220ex. Would got with the latter every single time. Only thing even better is dx228ex or dx227ex(whole device mods). Those fully modes ones are on a whole nother level.
IMG_20220219_115856.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back