Dutch/Belgian November 2012 meet
Nov 6, 2012 at 2:21 PM Post #436 of 618
Quote:
And me thinking we all went just for the sounds..
biggrin.gif

I would go for the drinks... but Belgian beer?

Nov 6, 2012 at 2:42 PM Post #438 of 618
Quote:
And me thinking we all went just for the sounds..
biggrin.gif

So pls come..the more people come the better the meet
wink.gif

The more beer the better the sound 
biggrin.gif

The more the merrier, also true, but I really won't be able to make it; work stuff (cool work stuff though but work).

Nov 6, 2012 at 4:07 PM Post #439 of 618
Quote:
Yay! My B2's and Fiio E6 arrived at my uncle. Picking them up tomorrow evening, and then giving the B2's around 40+ hours burn-in (with the Jlab burn-in page), so.. I'll be able to enjoy them starting Sunday.

Btw, would any actually want that 3ft Monster iCable 800? Or should I find a use for the cable myself?

beerchug.gif

A day later than I expected. Enjoy your new combo.

Nov 6, 2012 at 4:47 PM Post #441 of 618
Quote:
No beer for me :frowning2: Have to get some belgians home safely.

me too...have a LOOONG trip home with at least one passenger as far i can see now..maybe two..so i have responsability 
biggrin.gif

Nov 6, 2012 at 5:00 PM Post #442 of 618
Quote:
Yay! My B2's and Fiio E6 arrived at my uncle. Picking them up tomorrow evening, and then giving the B2's around 40+ hours burn-in (with the Jlab burn-in page), so.. I'll be able to enjoy them starting Sunday.

Btw, would any actually want that 3ft Monster iCable 800? Or should I find a use for the cable myself?

Uhm... It's Balanced Armature IEMs... screw burn in, just listen to some sweet musics and if any change happens, it'll be right there in your ears...

Nov 6, 2012 at 5:13 PM Post #444 of 618
Unfortunately, I also take meds that dont play nice with alcohol... And not taking my meds is not really an option as my head will be a mess and I'll miss out on all the audio goodness... I'll just steal a beer to drink at home :)

Nov 6, 2012 at 7:33 PM Post #445 of 618
1 or 2 beers at the beginning of the meet won't hurt that much to drive safe home :)

I dont drink beer..a glass of red wine would be nice :wink:

Nov 7, 2012 at 6:05 AM Post #449 of 618
Quote:
Uhm... It's Balanced Armature IEMs... screw burn in, just listen to some sweet musics and if any change happens, it'll be right there in your ears...

Hmmm, you might be right. The burn-in.. in a natural or "actively burning in with a WAV or tool", does show in RMAA's, and can as well be done in between over night when I'm asleep :wink:. So I'll take your advise I guess, and burn in my head at day-time, drivers at night-time.

Nov 7, 2012 at 12:50 PM Post #450 of 618
Hmmm, you might be right. The burn-in.. in a natural or "actively burning in with a WAV or tool", does show in RMAA's, and can as well be done in between over night when I'm asleep :wink:. So I'll take your advise I guess, and burn in my head at day-time, drivers at night-time.

Quick offtopic question: when u rip a cd..whats best extension for the conversion: flac or wav? I need extreme quality files..so i want my converted files have same quality as the originals on the cd.
Any advices?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back