Dutch/ Belgian/ German Headphone Meet 18-11-2012: Photos and Impressions!
Mar 5, 2014 at 2:50 PM Post #197 of 208
May be we can ask all interested what would be some preferable dates, and chose one which is  suitable for most.

Preferable A sunday..and after 1may and before 1 july (some of us are on holiday with family then).. As My new amp needs at least 1full month of burn-in. :wink:

Maybe we can start pm'ing one of u guys with our mail details and what we will bring etc.

Mar 6, 2014 at 3:14 AM Post #198 of 208
Preferable A sunday..and after 1may and before 1 july (some of us are on holiday with family then).. As My new amp needs at least 1full month of burn-in.
wink.gif

Maybe we can start pm'ing one of u guys with our mail details and what we will bring etc.

You can send that info to me.

We're going to see if there is enough people interested to make this worth wile. Once we know who wants to come, we'll throw a few dates out there to pick the one that suits most. And don't worry, sundays have my preference as well :)

Negakinu will post a thread concerning a (possible) new meet soon.

Mar 6, 2014 at 3:46 AM Post #199 of 208
And...

If we do not get enough people for a full scale meeting, I will organize a mini-meet at my place. One or two (or maybe three) people who attended the meet in 2012 can come over to my place. Everyone brings some gear they really want to share with the others, we'll try out each others stuff and I'll cook dinner :)

Actually, that sounds like a pretty fun idea, I might do that anyway :)

Mar 6, 2014 at 4:07 AM Post #200 of 208
And...

If we do not get enough people for a full scale meeting, I will organize a mini-meet at my place. One or two (or maybe three) people who attended the meet in 2012 can come over to my place. Everyone brings some gear they really want to share with the others, we'll try out each others stuff and I'll cook dinner :)

Actually, that sounds like a pretty fun idea, I might do that anyway :)

Sounds nice :wink: this guy from amsterdam is in..for both meetings..hehehe
U have pm about the big meeting :D

Mar 6, 2014 at 11:38 AM Post #203 of 208
Mar 7, 2014 at 2:01 PM Post #204 of 208

Just to let everyone know this now officially has a green light. The meet is on. Please stop asking what/when/how and leave the first few steps towards organising this to me (and Coop). I will start a thread as soon as I have the Google environment to register attendance set up and will make a new flyer to give the whole thing some more allure. I will post the link to the official thread for the 2014 meet here as soon as it's made. :)  

I am looking forward to seeing everyone again! Let's try our best to make this one even more fun than the last one. I already have a special guest invited who I am sure will be of much interest to everyone attending. More info soon! Get your gear together peeps! :wink: 

Mar 7, 2014 at 2:20 PM Post #206 of 208
Awesome news! Please let us know the date in time, so I can make sure I have the day off to attend this meeting.
Really looking forward to it!

Mar 7, 2014 at 2:23 PM Post #207 of 208
Remember..after May.... :D

need to burn in my new amp a bit..and if my budget allows it i will have a new higher end headphone cable also by then..the amp is still at the dutch customs now since this monday!! What!

Update: its released! tomorrow i can put my greedy hands on it..after paying a certain amount to the customs etc. ofcourse! :xf_eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back