DUNU silver impact DUNU DN-17 Crater "Free" review chance !!!
Jun 28, 2012 at 10:34 PM Post #17 of 44
Hi Guys

Review samples are delivered to 6 winners. We still have not received 4 winners' replies. Please leave me message with your name, address and phone number for express. In this way, we are able to arrange the review samples.

e.g.

Rocky Dai
WEST RIVER INDUSTRY AREA SIJLA INDUSTRIAL AREA
SHIJIE TOWN DONGGUAN CITY
GUANGDONG PROVINCE, 523297
China
+86-769-8xxxxxxxxx

**** I get a  DUNU DN-17 Crater review chance  :)*****

Thanks a lot!

Best,

Rocky

Jul 2, 2012 at 7:58 PM Post #19 of 44
Got my DN-17 couple of days ago, just waiting for my revised DN-18 to come so I can compare them.

Quote:
I dunno if I was the first to receive the crater, but where should we post the reviews? All in one thread, or each one of us makes its own thread?

You can post your own and/or post it in the head gear area but also put it here:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/612240/dunu-appreciation-thread

Jul 3, 2012 at 4:53 PM Post #21 of 44
Picked up my DN-17's from the post office this morning, quite surprised at the SQ. More soundstage than I would imagine for an IEM.

Only thing I've disliked quite a bit with the samples I've gotten from you guise at DUNU is the neck of the IEM where the earbuds go on is to small for me to use my Comply tips with. The silicon earbuds included and don't fit properly with my ears. :|

I wonder if it would be possible to make some sort of step-up ring so I could use my comply tips. ._.

Jul 5, 2012 at 5:48 PM Post #23 of 44
A bit late to the party but I just picked them up this afternoon. Haven't opened them up yet but I have to say, I love how DUNU packages all their IEMs. It's always a pleasure unboxing them and taking the earphones out. A lot of other headphone manufacturer's could learn from DUNU's packaging.

Jul 9, 2012 at 3:32 PM Post #26 of 44
my review is up, also on my blog and facebook

http://www.head-fi.org/t/617815/dunu-dn-17-crater-review

Thanks Rocky

Jul 20, 2012 at 5:15 AM Post #27 of 44
So who wins this other special prize?

Thanks rocky

Jul 20, 2012 at 5:17 AM Post #28 of 44
Oh, its announced in the 30, not today, my mistake

Jul 20, 2012 at 8:36 AM Post #29 of 44
Here is my unboxing!

Jul 23, 2012 at 12:03 AM Post #30 of 44
Unboxing video up on Youtube (recorded a week ago)

Initial starting impressions also written (when I first got and listened to them)

Will spend another half a week listening to them and burning them in when I am not. 

Have tried various tips with my other earphones.

Review will be up in a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back