DUNU Sharing picture to win DN-16 Hephaes Join period extend to 7/30!!
Jul 16, 2012 at 3:11 AM Post #16 of 72

When in need of sleep Westone to the rescue

My all rounded portable the M80s, cannot wait for the M100

Oh man i sold these XB500s, so I just bought XB700s and tomorrow they will be here
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 17, 2012 at 9:08 PM Post #17 of 72
Correct and nice drawing
gs1000.gif

Quote:
Wanted to try a DUNU for a while now. Shame the CIEMs are not available overseas. How are they going back in China? According to erji there was a slight problem with insertion but it was fixed rather quickly IIRC.

Just to be clear, we're posting a picture of ourselves wearing earphones and enjoying music right?

Example:

Jul 18, 2012 at 3:46 AM Post #19 of 72
Hi all,

Sorry for late reply and glad to have you joined this event. I guess I put too much confidence in Head Fi subscribe function. It don't works well last week.

Therefore, we will extend the join period one more week. 

Join period: 7/11~30
Announce : 8/1

FB event period will remain the same.

Cheers,
Rocky

Jul 18, 2012 at 8:31 AM Post #20 of 72
*fine*

I hope double posting in this thread doesn't mess anything up, but here is an image of me wearing headphones while listening to music.

I was listening to KMFDM's 'Godlike' early in the morning while having a jet lag since I'm 5600 kilometers from home right now.

Posting a picture of myself on a forum just feels wrong, which is why I think most people haven't done it yet. But I guess there is not really anything to be ashamed off, especially since I have joined the FB event too, so here you go.

Thank you for creating another one of these awesome giveaways. I wouldn't be surprised if DUNU is the company with the singlemost giveaway events on Head-Fi.
Do you even sell any besides all the stuff you give away? :D

Jul 19, 2012 at 3:44 AM Post #23 of 72
Moments of bliss with headphones!

Jul 19, 2012 at 4:13 AM Post #24 of 72

Me wearing Sen HD650 at a shop
Hope everyone will win 
L3000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back