DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution?
Jul 24, 2016 at 10:44 AM Post #1,951 of 2,123
for if it helps someone, every day I like my 2000J.
They are incredible for the price they have.
definitely one of the best buys I've done.

Jul 31, 2016 at 7:29 AM Post #1,952 of 2,123
I just got these,i honestly don't understand what the talks about treble is all about, is it possible they've retouched it for these later editions?:thinking:
This is an incredible iem, in my case no need to even try any other tips or rings etc..

Jul 31, 2016 at 7:34 AM Post #1,953 of 2,123
I just got these,i honestly don't understand what the talks about treble is all about, is it possible they've retouched it for these later editions?:thinking:
This is an incredible iem, in my case no need to even try any other tips or rings etc..
we have different ears.

Jul 31, 2016 at 8:01 AM Post #1,955 of 2,123
dn2kj with bass rings and red ring and spinfit will have the best sound for me
looking to get the dn2kj for my collection soon

Jul 31, 2016 at 9:50 PM Post #1,960 of 2,123
Just spiral for tips for me:sunglasses:

Yup, just got my JVC Spiral Dots - M and ML, ML seems to be much better in isolation, comfort and bass to me. I tried the Spinfits M and L, which were not good for me at all, the silicone was too soft and they just flexed, giving neither good seal, nor good sound (bass), I  am not the bass-head though, so i was using the stock white ones, which were sturdy enough, but, with the spiral dots, the highs became more detailed, bass more punchy and faster and now I can listen @60, instead of 70-75 of the volume. I use no EQ at all. I mainly listen to lossless: progressive rock, classics, jazz rock, on Fiio X1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back