DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution?
Sep 10, 2016 at 11:10 PM Post #1,987 of 2,123
Wow, the DN-2000J has quite a bit of scalability! I used it with my iphone6 and it was clear, but the instrument separation could have been better. I hooked them up to my DACmini CX w/ 1 ohm HP mod, turned the volume a little bit, and they are extremely clear...like ear-speaker clear. When you hear Stars by The XX, you can hear the sound engineer tune the equipment to drop the background humming, not to mention all of the synth working with each note!

Okay, now back to the music. :etysmile: Oh yeah, I will try to get in touch with Vivian soon. Thanks for the suggestions!

Oct 2, 2016 at 5:45 PM Post #1,992 of 2,123
Tonight is one of those nights that made me think that if I was forced to choose one and only one of my IEMs I’d take the DUNU DN-2000J.
How can such a small device create such a monumental sound!? It’s certainly not just the bass but the bass treats me like royalty.
Well, just had to get it out of me. After one year I guess I’m still one happy DUNU DN-2000J owner. 
etysmile.gif

Oct 3, 2016 at 5:21 AM Post #1,993 of 2,123
Tonight is one of those nights that made me think that if I was forced to choose one and only one of my IEMs I’d take the DUNU DN-2000J.
How can such a small device create such a monumental sound!? It’s certainly not just the bass but the bass treats me like royalty.

Well, just had to get it out of me. After one year I guess I’m still one happy DUNU DN-2000J owner. :etysmile:  

+1
DN-2000J is a giver.

Oct 3, 2016 at 1:44 PM Post #1,994 of 2,123
After playing around with spacers and tip rolling, these are actually some amazing IEMs. Im currently using it with the Opus #1, they have really great synergy. I do have some different tips coming in this week to try some more variations. When I first got these I thought there was no way I can keep these as they were no comfortable and very bright and sharp but, like I said above all has changed for the better.

Oct 3, 2016 at 2:25 PM Post #1,995 of 2,123
  After playing around with spacers and tip rolling, these are actually some amazing IEMs. Im currently using it with the Opus #1, they have really great synergy. I do have some different tips coming in this week to try some more variations. When I first got these I thought there was no way I can keep these as they were no comfortable and very bright and sharp but, like I said above all has changed for the better.

I lost bass ring and red and/or white spacer rings on only the left one of my pair. Spent a few weeks without realizing that spare rings came in the original product box but by now the signature with this non-matching pair has become the best ring combination I ever tried on DN-2000J - very good transparency, mids, highs and lovely bass. I am not even considering opening the box to replace the lost rings on the left side. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back