Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!)
Feb 2, 2015 at 11:04 AM Post #1,053 of 1,320
Reckon you can hit them up again?
biggrin.gif

we need to find out!

I just sent them another email. I'll post an update when/if I get a response

Feb 2, 2015 at 11:23 AM Post #1,054 of 1,320

I just sent them another email. I'll post an update when/if I get a response

Yeah man.  

I`m tripping out on my DN2000 right now - it is so amazing.  Really interested in what DUNU has for us with this `J` version.  Hard to imagine that a Chinese company would label something `J` if it weren`t somehow associated with Japan. . .  

But anyway it`s great to know that it`s not going to be a Japan-only iem (even though I live in Japan).  Maybe they`ll launch it at the big spring headphone shows here . . . 

Keep us posted! 

d

Feb 3, 2015 at 9:52 AM Post #1,058 of 1,320
  Yesterday I got this response from Vivian, Sales Manager at DUNU:

"DN-2000J will be released on April, yes people can buy if outside of Japan".

Yup, got the same:

Hi  
DN2000J will be released on April.
Thank you

Darn, that's longer than I'd hoped. Not sure if I can survive until April on just my Earpods alone :disappointed:

Feb 3, 2015 at 11:41 AM Post #1,059 of 1,320
^ Don't you want to try something else before reaching DN-2000 level? It's your call but I don't think you can value the sound that much like that. You will only know it's good because others say it is, because you don't have a comparison experience.

Feb 3, 2015 at 12:15 PM Post #1,060 of 1,320
  ^ Don't you want to try something else before reaching DN-2000 level? It's your call but I don't think you can value the sound that much like that. You will only know it's good because others say it is, because you don't have a comparison experience.

Well I have (or rather had) the DN1K as a reference, which as I've read aren't that far away from the DN2K sound wise. But hey, I'm only a layman when it comes to headphones and such, so if you know more than I do (which I'm pretty sure you do) and you have some suggestions, I'd appreciate hearing them :)

Feb 3, 2015 at 12:54 PM Post #1,062 of 1,320

Well I have (or rather had) the DN1K as a reference, which as I've read aren't that far away from the DN2K sound wise. But hey, I'm only a layman when it comes to headphones and such, so if you know more than I do (which I'm pretty sure you do) and you have some suggestions, I'd appreciate hearing them :)

Not at all, I think you and me are somehow on the same boat :wink: I have Altone 200 as reference and been thinking about DN-2000. You just mention the Earpods...Didn't know, but what I said could be an advice for everyone to really enjoy the sound difference, not going straigt to the "low (top tier)".

But I believe from what I've read that the DN-1000 and DN-2000 are somehow on different tastes. Well, maybe Titan 1 is going more to the DN-2000 side, coming from DN-1000.

Feb 4, 2015 at 5:16 AM Post #1,065 of 1,320

Yesterday I got this response from Vivian, Sales Manager at DUNU:

"DN-2000J will be released on April, yes people can buy if outside of Japan".

Yup, got the same:

Hi  
DN2000J will be released on April.
Thank you

Darn, that's longer than I'd hoped. Not sure if I can survive until April on just my Earpods alone :disappointed:

No, you can't! Pick up a pair of these while you're waiting. You might even prefer them over the DN-2000 /DN-2000 J once you get them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back