Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!)
May 11, 2014 at 1:08 PM Post #391 of 1,320
So I've had T-PEOS H300 (forever), Noble 4 (for a week - thank you @d marc0), and Dunu DN2000, Sony XBA-H3 (but I'm too lazy to retake the group photo)(for a few days - thank you @djvkool) on hand and the short version is :

[excellent comparison]

Awesome comparison! Thanks!

Reflected many of my thoughts on the dn2k, especially your comment about treble vs mids. The comply tips definitely help with that but as usual with comply tips I find they veil the vocals just a bit.

What's this about spacer rings changing the sound? Didn't think about that!

–Pin

May 12, 2014 at 3:29 AM Post #392 of 1,320
ps DN2k do have the most complete accessories pack i've ever seen
(hard case, tips, shirt clip (
smily_headphones1.gif
), spacers/rubber holders)

exactly what I thought when I unboxed the package.

May 13, 2014 at 11:19 PM Post #400 of 1,320

Thanks for the reply
If anyone else has opinion please let me know!
I would like an ear-piece that's basically a straight upgrade from UE-900 and maybe slightly better in bass.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW

I know that DN2k would have better bass compared to UE900 for sure, and better clarity, just by reading people's impression on UE900's thread

May 14, 2014 at 10:16 AM Post #404 of 1,320
Hmm, good to hear that t-peos doesn't lag behind that much. For $45 less and a removable cable, i'm not totally dissappointed.

Still, dn-2k looks a whole lot better...

There's only one solution Hapster (one head-fi solution). A true audio addict must own both. 

The reasons for this should be obvious:  You can place one side of each model into both ears and combine the signatures. 
wink_face.gif

I've spoken to djvkool about his awesome review off-screen, but will say again what a marvelous job he did.

May 14, 2014 at 10:21 AM Post #405 of 1,320
Hmm, good to hear that t-peos doesn't lag behind that much. For $45 less and a removable cable, i'm not totally dissappointed.

Still, dn-2k looks a whole lot better...

Yes as said by @H20Fidelity - buy both indeed, they are tuned differently and perfectly complement each other

I've spoken to djvkool about his awesome review off-screen, but will say again what a marvelous job he did.

Thank you very much sir, your kind words are much appreciated 
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back